Day 52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 52

Day 52 and our area had real bad storms early this morning. I was awoken at five am after a few hours of sleep to go to the basement. We are fine (the worst of the damage is other counties) but there are still people without power. We lost power soon after going to the basement but we regained it around 7 (I was back in bed by then but my mom told me). All throughout the storm I thought that if I had been drinking Sunday night (which I didn't) I would of still been drunk and a hangover would be starting to set in. That would of made it even worse for me. But I was clear headed and grateful to be sober. For those who are new and/or struggling, hang in there. Things will get better as long as you don't drink. If you drink, things won't improve.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 52

Well done DA!

Glad you're safe. Keep it going.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 52

You're amazing Drifty, 60 days is right around the corner!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
      X