X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th July

Should be fun :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Now have to be of , in work again today :-)

Laters.

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Morning Tippers, Mollers,Expatty, cirly wirly stirly girly,Pannooooo, mariooooooo, EW and all those yet to drop by.

Here's a wee ditty for EW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxQp3Hy5nk[/video]]YouTube - ‪Lumberjack Song‬‏
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

JackieClaire;1145908 wrote: Morning Tippers, Mollers,Expatty, cirly wirly stirly girly,Pannooooo, mariooooooo, EW and all those yet to drop by.

Here's a wee ditty for EW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxQp3Hy5nk[/video]]YouTube - ‪Lumberjack Song‬‏
          Good morning again, Troopers.

After glancing back at the latest posts on yesterday's Army thread, I see that congrats are in order for EW on hitting the 1000 post mark. :goodjob:

Now JC - was that song really for EW or for yerself as well seeing that there's a good number of Mounties in that clip...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mounties :h
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

I should see if I can get a Mounties uniform for Mr JC but he's frightened of horses.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

ooh the family courts would love that.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

I have the lumberjack shirts!

Thanks Stirls...I remember when 1,000 posts seemed an age away. I look at people with 15K plus and think - Get yourself a hobby! I mean, "way to go!"

:H

EW
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Well I'm not offering, I've just seen it.

Right I'd better go and get my bottom of this chair and do something vaguely important.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

afternoon everybody, glad you had such a good time on your trip molly I'm all go go go for getting ym forms sorted out for uni + amsterdam trip in october, got an art project to work on so if anybody knows anything about architecture let me know coz I'm clueless xD
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Quick hello, on my phone, so might just disapear

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Can i cone back to Britain please, people over here are fucking crazy.

Morning!!!
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

You only relaising that now cassia, come back to Ireland its even better again......................not.

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Hi again Troopers!!
                              InChains;1145986 wrote: afternoon everybody, glad you had such a good time on your trip molly I'm all go go go for getting ym forms sorted out for uni + amsterdam trip in october, got an art project to work on so if anybody knows anything about architecture let me know coz I'm clueless xDCan't help you out on the architecture part Inchy. Hope you have a lovely trip to Amsterdam when the time comes. What's the art project about?
                              mario;1145996 wrote: Quick hello, on my phone, so might just disapear
                              Where are you Mario?
                              Cassia;1145997 wrote:
                              Can i cone back to Britain please, people over here are fucking crazy.

Morning!!!
                              What's up Cassia? And good morning to you, too...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th July

Just my friends over here are way too drama drama for me. I am a pretty simple person, call a spade a spade, say what I think, don't talk in cryptic code. My friends are all like that in ye uk. I just miss it.

It's gonna feel like well over 100 here today! At least one good thing. X
                                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                                X