Day 53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 53

Day 53 af and I know that I won't drink no madder what. I worked hard to get this far and there is no way that I will throw it all away now. If I was going to drink again, then I would have already did it. I know that there will be times when I want to drink, but that doesn't mean that I have to drink. I can settle with af drinks and not feel bad afterwords. Focus on today and don't worry about tomorrow until tomorrow gets here. And don't fret about yesterday. If you drank yesterday, look on why you drank and what caused you to cave and then learn from it and not do it again.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 53

Alison, congratulations on 53 days. That is so awesome!:goodjob:

Comment

Day 53

In your fifties now drifty :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 53

Yeah. Today marks the second year anniversary of the passing of my cat Tigger. But I won't drink to it. Tigger wouldn't of wanted me to be drunk.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 53

Alison we both should open the carrot cake and celebrate. I love what you said about how you have worked hard to get to this point. Why would you throw that away. I feel the same. xxxx

Comment

Working...
          X