Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th July

Good morning, Army

I've been awake since 3.30, FFS. The burglar alarm next door went off and I just couldn't fall asleep again. I guess today is going to be a loooooooong day.

Mrs. T is hosting her book club gathering tonight. I'm making a Moroccan tagine and couscous. I'll see what's on at the movies - maybe the cubette and I can go and watch something.

Anyhoo... Have a lovely day!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 13th July

Hi Tips!

You are bright and early! Just doing a quick check around before I buzz out to see a client.

Vroom or Ohmmm as the case may be - back to meditation class today and farm is calm.

See ya - enjoy the movie, whatever it might be!

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Its 11:10pm I will be going to bed in a couple of hours or so and I will be heading to bed a winner.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Morning all!

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

mollyka;1146345 wrote: Mornin Tippers, Happy, Alison and Reccie - I HATE
          Do you just hate in general, or is there something specific that you loathe and detest, Mollers?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Arvo Saucy, good evening Allie & good morning Reccie & Molly

I'm on my third coffee for the day. The one I picked up at Seattle Coffee Co on my to the office has three shots of espresso in it. Hopefully I'll start perking up.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

hello everyone - I got an A+ for my english assignment and the lecturer wants to use it in class as an example of great work. Yay - although it's a bit embarrassing.
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

mollyka;1146347 wrote: Oops - pressed 'send' by mistake - woz gonna say I HATE people and alarms that go off during the night - I could honestly choke the owners!! My phone went at sillyoclock this morn. unknown number, but woke me up and tossed all night afterwards.
                Thanks for clearing that up, Molls :H:H:H
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Well, when Mrs Braggity Brag finally surfaces weighing 2.5 pounds lighter, we are here for the good times too as well as for the really shite times. Well done Jackie!

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Thanks Molls - I was chuffed as it was really doing my head in and I nearly gave up on it.
                    What will ya hubs do when he finds out?

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Zeppie2;1146350 wrote: hello everyone - I got an A+ for my english assignment and the lecturer wants to use it in class as an example of great work. Yay - although it's a bit embarrassing.
                      :goodjob: Zeppster! Sorry - I almost missed you there at the bottom of page 1.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

Yep - and a huge congratulations to Neart on 1 YEar AF - WOOT!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!!

:goodjob:
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

mollyka;1146345 wrote: and Reccie - I HATE
                          Welcome back from your hols Molly!

Very pleased to hear you had such a good time!

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

howdy Tippers - I'll forgive you you'll be tired

Comment

Army Thread 13th July

mollyka;1146361 wrote: Thanks Reccie, I had an absolute ball - starting the new job this arvo tho, and am actually petrified now!! Many coping techniques I've learnt in the last while will come into play today I suspect!! My only coping mechanism for this in the past would have been a bottle:upset:
                              Good luck with the new job Molly! :l Now coping techniques is a phrase I'm starting to become familiar with. And unfortunately one of them is still the bottle. :upset:

Comment

Working...
                              X