Circle of Life, Just a bit of rearranging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Job Tippy! Paying forward. So great.

Comment

Tippy - I'm in the negative right now. But, I can give some $ on Friday. When does Bob want to leave?
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

:bump:

People, please don't let this get lost among the older threads. This needs our attention and our help!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

What do we have to do stirly,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

OK, if people want to help out, it needs to be done in such a way not to put too much on Tippy. We can all just contact Tippy by PM, get an address, and send a money order or personal check. (Tip, be sure you PM box is clear!!)
            Yes, Tippy, I've had strangers, men included :H, come and stay with me. Hubs says I have to remember I'm NOT my wonderful 'Paul Bunyon' Daddy I'm so much like (he's always afraid my mouth will write checks his butt can't cash), and we all DO have to protect ourselves from too much exposure online too quickly. I've known Pro here for years, and he wants a new start. If this works out, maybe others can be helped in the future. I guess I just urge caution on the internet, as much as we love and care about people, because everyone has to remember to protect their identities and lives from that 1% of lurkers and users.
            Pro, this is an affirmation of how much people care about you. Please, if you get this opportunity, take it and use it to help yourself heal, build a future (while you never forget those little girls are still your priority) and get back to the man you respect. Then, everyone else will too, but we cannot be defined by others' opinions. Look at your life patterns, and if they're toxic, don't return to them. We know our own hearts and selves, and we are our own worst critics and enemies. And IMHO, considering ourselves as victims is the biggest obstacle so many of us face. We choose the world we live in, either from our past mistakes we have to overcome, or the choices we make TODAY. NO one will be happier to see you living in a place you love, and building a life you're happy and proud of. Tippy is reaching out, giving you that chance, and I'll contribute whatever it takes to get you to your first stop in a new life. You'll be half way across the country from where you are now, and everything can change. You KNOW I won't BS you, will tell you what I think (but of course it's always just one woman's opinon). It's a brand new start, but the rest of the journey is up to you. And it IS a journey, not a destination.
            Tippy, PM me with what you guys work out, and what you need me to help with, OK?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I will help.
              Coco

Comment

Good post Ruby - especially the "victims" part. We often look at ourselves that way and it doesn't help. Mario started a "pity party" thread and it's right along those lines.
                sidney;1146734 wrote: Put me in but isn't there anyone out there that can take him? Maybe he or we can find him a share a ride for him and his stuff. He needs a new start. SidGood to see you Sid. He does need a new start. Maybe there is some trucker's organization or something we could contact. Bob has some things he needs to take with him so a regular vehicle won't do unless he ships the other things.
                mario;1146985 wrote:
                What do we have to do stirly,
                Mario, as soon as we've figured out how we're going to go about collecting the money without, as Ruby said, putting too much on Tippy, we'll let you all know. I'm thinking a PayPal account as Jackie suggested to me. That way, everyone's anonymity will be protected. I have to say I'm a little cautious about us sending cheques or money orders to Tippy because Tippy would have to give people her name and address and I'm not sure that's a good idea, this being an open forum and all.
                We'll get it figured out and hopefully soon. Unfortunately being in such different time zones may slow things down a bit as far as putting our heads together over this.

Comment

Another option would be a hyper wallet.
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I'll put some in the pot. Just let me know what I need to do.

Thanks
                    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

RingingCedars;1147108 wrote: Another option would be a hyper wallet.
                      Hey RC. How are you? Wot's a hyper wallet?? I could go bother Mrs. Google but I think she's hanging out at JackieClaire's house...

Comment

I recently started an account. Haven't used it yet -- we could experiment with mine. jk:H

You set an account up post the account # here and then those that can contribute set it up as an on line payable just like any other account you pay on line. No one has to have anyone's banking details. It's really simple--I found it much simpler than a pay pal account.

I'm well Stirly-thanks for asking. I roaded it down to Nova Scotia last week. What a beautiful planet we live on. I've been to the Rockies, Apalachians and Smokies so far. I am blessed.

How is your good self Stirly? Any plans to Canada in your future?
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1147127 wrote: I recently started an account. Haven't used it yet -- we could experiment with mine. jk:H

You set an account up post the account # here and then those that can contribute set it up as an on line payable just like any other account you pay on line. No one has to have anyone's banking details. It's really simple--I found it much simpler than a pay pal account.

I'm well Stirly-thanks for asking. I roaded it down to Nova Scotia last week. What a beautiful planet we live on. I've been to the Rockies, Apalachians and Smokies so far. I am blessed.

How is your good self Stirly? Any plans to Canada in your future?
                          Okay, we'll have hyperwallet in mind as well. Thanks for the info.

Have never been to Nova Scotia but I have seen some pictures and its lovely. I worked two winters at Banff and I adore the Canadian Rockies. :h No plans in the near future for a visit back home. Have to conquer the claustrophobia to be able to fly 10 hours straight. Last time I went, I had AL on my shoulder and he got me through. Mind you I had to sober up the last couple of hours of the flight and I was "antsy" to say the least.

Comment

First off you all are just amazing !!

I do want everybody to hold off for just a couple of weeks.
                            Because I'm currently doing a project here that will get me a large part of the money I need to rent a truck.
                            I had NO idea Tip was going to do this !!!
                            And I don't want anybody to send money if it is not needed.

I am both overwhelmed and embarrassed by all this.
                            Asking for help is not something I have ever been good at.
                            I have worked for everything I ever got in life.
                            As there was never been anyone to go to.

Again I say in ALL humility Thank You !!!

MUCH LOVE !!!!!!!

Bob

p.s. I must say I have received some help during this time. And as soon as I'm working again I will repay EVERY penny !!

Comment

Okay you let us know. Hoping for the best for you as I am sure we all are.

Comment

Count me in! Hi Prop I bet you thought I had quit trying to quit. Here I am again still fighting, but alas losing the battle, but I havent lost the war! Just let me know what and where to send the help
                                BB

Comment

Working...
                                X