• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th July

Evening all! :hallo:

Anyone seen stirly?

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Hello Reccybear,

How's you on this beautiful day or have yer been stuck in front of the golf all day.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Hiya Jackie!

is there some golf on? Not been able to take my eyes off the News International scandal. It is so much fun watching the Murdochs squirm!

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Haven't seen any news at all today and the golf's just been burbling away in the background.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

I have the BBC news channel on 24 hours a day to keep me company. I reckon that would be chilly's idea of hell! The Murdochs have been summonsed to appear before MPs next week. And a former NoW editor has been arrested. So who watches the golf in your house - is it you or Mr JC or Black Bess?

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Mr JC and the son and heir.

The son and heir's home for week so it was either golf or endless blinking repeats of Top Gear on Dave while eating the contents of the fridge.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Is this you Zens.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Top Gear is very boring, to me at least. I can't imagine why anyone would watch it first time round, never mind watching the repeats.

I was about to say that it's a bit quiet round here this evening, but now I see that zenny has turned up!

Hello Zenny!

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

I :h Top Gear but not one after another after another after another.

Once a week is just fine by me.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

I do like Dave though - I've watched every episode of Mock the Week forty nine times and I can remember every single joke.

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

I'm going to have to love yous and leave yous.

Must go and feed

Bacinalongishbit.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

evening guys the telly in my room blew up shortly before christmas, I miss watching awful documentaries on channel 4, I love vacuuous background noise in the evening, but no way can I afford a new telly and freeview/freesat box n suchlike to get it all up and running again. Just watch my rather limited dvd collection over and over again, thankfully old series of lost have been a godsend, 20+ hours of tv in each one xD I still ahve my cold today, and a cough, and more overtime and forms to sort out for uni and.... and I'm far too tired for any of it really but whatcha gonan do? xD
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

Howdy, fly by, dinners just ready, late I know.

Inchy I am assuming you have broadband, you can watch Channel 4 online, they put up loads of stuff and its HD.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 14th July

zenny: mock the week is hilarious, well worth watching

KTAB: I watch stuff online on channel 4 when I can but I can't be on msn at the same time, and I'm there 6 hours a night with my other half alot of the time xD

heya molly and anybody else who's aboot
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X