Buddhist Lent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddhist Lent

Day 14 of Buddhist Lent. Good job on warding off the annoying cravings drifty & allswell!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Buddhist Lent

First two weeks of Buddhist lent done, 7 more to go! Looking forward to running 10 miles this morning, doing some odds and ends after that, reading a book and spending this Sunday sober like it's supposed to be. Good luck all!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Buddhist Lent

Hya..2 lapses of few glasses of wine, so officially back on Day 2, but compared to previous lapses of bottles and months at a time....that seems like progess to me! So I'm still here....and ready for my daughters smile when she returns from her Eastern travels next week....and ready to get through the rest of this Buddhist lent...
        Lost in Thailand...are you ok? x
        ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Buddhist Lent

I'm still here, but I have to run off to my zumba class. Loving my new AF existence!!!
          AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Buddhist Lent

I'm still at it and just wanted to say that I met my daughter from her travels in Asia yesterday...and I was sober, steady and happy...and her smile was magnificent!!!
            LostinThailand...you still about mate? x
            ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Buddhist Lent

Queenbug - glad to hear everything went well with your daughter returning from Asia.

3 weeks down and 6 to go. Hope everyone who is still around are accomplishing their goals.
              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
              X