First time using GABA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time using GABA

Not sure where to post so just doing it here. Took my first GABA suppliment this evening along with a Vitamin B complex. My whole body is tingling and flushed. Is this normal or anything to worry about? Raised my anxiety a bit feeling this way.
    "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."-- Judy Garland

First time using GABA

I LOVE GABA....I guess I think of GABA as doing the same thing naturally that prozac did for me..and I've actually stopped taking prozac over a year ago. I've never had any side effects from GABA....but I certainly feel more "calm" or "level" if that makes sense...not so highs/lows or emotional. Not sure what to tell you about the Vitamin B??? Sounds healthy tho!
    Good Luck!
    SD
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

Comment

First time using GABA

Going to keep taking it. The tingling subsided 20 or so minutes later then I did some research and it said it was in fact completly normal :H I always take a vitamin B complex. When I use to try and cut back on drinking I came accross this stuff called Moder8. I never cut back then, but keep taking it as a V B boost sober now. It's the best Vitamin B suppliment I have found for me. Also with all the reviews on GABA I am looking forward to the benefits that so many others have posted about.
      "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."-- Judy Garland

Comment

Working...
      X