PRESS ON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRESS ON!

God knows what you are going through. He hears your prayers and He will give you His peace as you press on! We've all been frustrated by outcomes in life. We've all been hurt. We've all suffered pain, stress, trials and adversities. We've all had moments when it felt like life was pressing against us. But that doesn't mean we are helpless. You don't have to sit back and let life happen to you. God didn't create you to be a doormat that gets stomped on and walked over every day. No, God has given you His strength and power, which can overcome and press through any issue in your life! Just wishing for things or situations in life to get better or be different does not bring change or results. God's power and your determination does! Why believe and press forward? Because of the promise of God's reward and the glorious promises God has made to you. So whether you're facing obstacles that are financial, relational or health oriented, whatever it is, press on and God will reward you! I want to encourage you today to take a step toward pressing in and pressing on for God's best in your life. This can be your God moment. It's too important to put off. Choose right now to push back and press in to have a relationship with God. Don't settle for anything less than what God has for you! You can be healed from everything that hurts you!

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. However, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace. Heb 12:11

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7

By His divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We receive all this by coming to know Him. Because of His glory and excellence, He has given us great and precious promises... 2 Peter 1:3-4

My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

Trust in the Lord will all your heart and lean not on your understanding, but in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected, but I press on, that I may lay hold of all that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Phil 3:12

All things work together for the good for those who love God. Romans 8:28

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, nor has entered into the heart of man, all that God has prepared in Heaven and made ready for those who love Him. 1 Corin 2:9
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13
Working...
X