• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th July

Hello!

Happy Saturday, army.

Army Thread 16th July

Hello Reccie Can't stay but hope you are well.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Hello, I am supposed to post on these threads to help myself and others. Never sure what to say though. Hope everyone has a nice Saturday, TWO

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Morning RC . I'm fine thanks, hope you are too.

Been reading back through yesterday's thread and have now learnt what a spurtle is. And what a golden spurtle is. I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to make a toilet joke here.

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

ThisWayOut;1147944 wrote: Hello, I am supposed to post on these threads to help myself and others. Never sure what to say though. Hope everyone has a nice Saturday, TWO
          That's what it is all about TWO--You and Reccie can converse while I sleep--love to you both. Find out what a spurtle is please?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Do tell Recster... I bet you and TWO could make some good funnies.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Spurtle info:

Spurtle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I learn something new here every day.

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Ok, off to get a bit of kip. Night all!

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Good morning Wreccie, RC, TWO & all to come

Ahhhhhh... I had a lekker sleep. No alarms in the middle of the night for a change. We're off to the local mall later to see if we can find a digital camera for the cubette. She turns 12 later this month. The biggest consideration is colour & style, not so much the quality of the lens, optical zoom & such. That'll make it lighter on my pocket, at least.

A happy Saturday to all
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Recluse;1147945 wrote: Morning RC . I'm fine thanks, hope you are too.

Been reading back through yesterday's thread and have now learnt what a spurtle is. And what a golden spurtle is. I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to make a toilet joke here.
                    Good Morning Troopers.

Well, I log in here to see what's going on on the boards and what do I see?: The above post by Reccie and that we have a new spammer advertising "waterless urinals". Are those two things any indication as to how the rest of the day will be? Going down the toilet so to speak?

Anyway, no matter what you've got planned today, hope you've all got a bit or a lot of :sun: in your life and that you all have a

Off to walk the dog - will catch up with youz later. Have a great day!!!
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Morning, Stirls

Waterless urinals are overrated. Not that you'll ever have the need for one, come to think of it.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Good Morning Troopers,

Well urinals - what a wonderful way to start my Saturday :H

Hope you're all ready for a good weekend and it doesn't PISS it down where you are

EW
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Ow err was up but had to go back to bed, MF struck, not sure I will last the day, very weak.......cough sniffle sneeze......
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

DW downstairs making me a lemsip then she is off out for the day, a prior engagement she tells me.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 16th July

Morning.

Hope you get better soon ktab, This world can do with more good men ,your not allowed to be sick :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X