MORE
    and
    trying your best...
    shout it out
    """loud and proud"""
    its time to give thankx and pat yourself on the back
    for just trying and making the changes you need for yourself
    to make a deference in your life
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

COME ONE COME ALL Sunday shout outs

459 days of sober living!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I don't usually post in this thread because I am not 100% as most of you know. However I want to show support for our beloved T. 4 days sober this week which is my typical these days. Less days and amounts than when I started here thanks to the friendship and support I've found here. Thank you MWO people. And a special thanks to you Rog. xo
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Sunday Shout Out!!!!

Thank you.................
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

well this is a weird shout out Sunday for me ... I'm not drinking today . but i have been drinking and not saying it just because i want everyone to know .. but i have nothing to hide ... this site is my home away from home and have met so many great people and friends here ..
          my life feels at times like there is no control .. but i guess i do have one thing right now that i have control of is the choice to not drink ... but one day at a time and the choice is mind ...

Comment

Love you Roger............Thank you for having the Sunday Shout Out. :l:l
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yikes. I didn't realize you're are through this difficulty. Stay strong brother. You mean so much to so many here at MWO. Try to draw some strength from that. In the meantime, know that we love and respect you. John
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

ANOTHER SOBER SUNDAY HERE :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

57 days AF!!!
                  THOUGHTS become THINGS
                  choose the GOOD
                  ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Hang on here rodger, sending you positive vibes my man.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Today is Day 6 AF!

Comment

well nicely done one and all and thankx for the good vibes everyone ... sunday shouts means alot to me and i almost didnt want to keep it going but you all make me think twice and rememeber this isnt just for me but for everyone as a whole and help newbies and old menbers see there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel .. well have a blessed week everyone stay strong and keep thinking positive ...

ps i dont have a copywrite on the shout outs so anyone is welcome to start it ... so you have my blessing... love and big hugs one and all

Comment

This is your baby buddy. May it long continue to be... xo
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

[I Although the USA Ladies lost in the World Soccer Championship..........We still love them ! Tony
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                            X