Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sdlovespackers is 30 Days AF!!

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

SD Im so proud of you, you have been through so much and keep coming out smiling. I know you have experienced a shift recently and Im looking forward to celebrating your next 30 with you :l
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!! How I missed this thread yesterday I don't know?!?!?!? I'm blaming it on all this HEAT!!! :H Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you everyone for all your encouragement and kind words!!!!!
      I'm CONSTANTLY inspired by so many you every day!!! (I've been following ENOUGH!'s thread...that's a pretty positive one to read everyday!!) I LOVE all the ladies (and G...and everyone else...names escape me in my rambling..lol) in the Monthly AB...they have kept me going (and coming back) in this journey!! I love you all so much!!:l
      Thanks again everyone for your words of encouragement!!! I'm SMILING EAR TO EAR!!!!
      SD

PS--Not from Wisconsin...from SD...and yes, Rusty has it right..BIG Packers FAN!!!
      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
      7/29/12

Comment

CHOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!??!?!?! So wonderful to see a post from you!!!!!! TOTALLY made my day!!!!!!!:l As you can see....still at it!! it's gonna be different this time...I just feel it...and I'm excited about it!!!! If you get a chance, post again....I'd love to hear from you!!! I'm not sure but I think I may have messed up my IM or emails...I dunno??? Anyway...hope all is well for you!!! Take Care,
        SD:l
        "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
        7/29/12

Comment

Congrats SD! I'm SD too! AF 1 here.

Comment

Hi SD!!!! Congratulations again on your 30 days and now beyond!!! I have missed you so much, and see your message made my day :l :l How are you and the kiddo? I'm doing very, very well. Busy with work, being a grandma, and working on another degree in school! It's so good to hear from you! I really need to start posting more Have to start work now, but I wanted to say quick hello! We must catch up! Take care and talk soon :l :l

Comment

Good for you! Please keep going. I know you feel great today.

Comment

:wave: Congratulations!!! Awesome accomplishment. Good for YOU!!
                THOUGHTS become THINGS
                choose the GOOD
                ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Working...
                X