Take a Walk with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a Walk with me

To all the friends I've encountered here and given me so much support in times of need,
    I invite you next time you are feeling a bit down, to take a walk with me. Suggest you find some soothing music to play as background and let your mind wonder to better places.

Wasn't sure where to place this, hope you enjoy.

Sulphur Creek in Capitol Reef National Park, Interactive VR Panorama

Double Arch, Arches National Park, in 3D

Payson Canyon - 360 Degree Interactive Panorama

Aztec Butte in Canyonlands - 3D Panorama

Canyonlands National Park 360 Degree Interactive Panorama

Foam
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Take a Walk with me

OMG Foam that was a amazing experience I felt I was actually really there! Thank YOU! x

Comment

Take a Walk with me

Thanks foam .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Take a Walk with me

GREAT post Foam!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Take a Walk with me

Nothing beats nature and being drunk clearly is not natural. Beautiful post. You are right also when you say 'life is short'. & it's getting shorter every moment. As came out of 'Shawshank Redemption' ~~ "Get busy living, or get busy dying".

Comment

Take a Walk with me

Foam, when I'm down, I do just that - travel virtually to the places I love the most. Thank you for the wonderful post. Nothing man has built or invented comes close to the majesty of nature. Thank goodness humans didn't have a hand in designing it! :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Take a Walk with me

Love these! Than YOU!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Take a Walk with me

Look at you FF..always lending a helping hand, giving great resources for others. I have read your jokes and laughed!! I hope you are getting through the death of your brother. I lost my sister, by best friend, so I KNOW how difficult this can be.
                Thank you for the jokes and for all of the extra things you contribute!
                MissHazel

Comment

Take a Walk with me

MissHazel;1149882 wrote: Look at you FF..always lending a helping hand, giving great resources for others. I have read your jokes and laughed!! I hope you are getting through the death of your brother. I lost my sister, by best friend, so I KNOW how difficult this can be.
                  Thank you for the jokes and for all of the extra things you contribute!
                  MissHazel
                  Tough, but will never get over it. Thanks MissH .

if I come across a site that helps me, just want to share with you guys. Have to temper some of the jokes/words though, LOL

What I miss most on this site is a general , GOOD MORNING site/forum in which we can logon to each day , just to say Hi. Going for it today, ODAAT, what am I going to do TODAY, nothing specific. Sometimes it's just good to say . Hi I'm here.

JUST VISITED SITE AGAIN, scroll wheel zooms in / out (what a plonker i am eh)
                  Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Take a Walk with me

I lost my sister, by best friend,
                    :l:l sorry. All I can say without getting all blubbery, happens a lot these days having rediscovered emotions locked away behind a veil of AL previously. If I had a 'hold hands' smiley I'd post it.

Comment

Take a Walk with me

FF:l Check into Journey every day--you are most welcome. Love your humour!
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Take a Walk with me

OK..let's just hold hands with the smiley that's not here . What does ODAAT mean?
                        Miss Hazel

Comment

Take a Walk with me

One day at a time ,

Keep posting, know i'ts a difficult time, backing you 100% .

Comment

Take a Walk with me

I love your visuals...one day at a time...

Comment

Take a Walk with me

I would love something from you...only for selfish reasons

Comment

Working...
                              X