Day 59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 59

Day 59 af and although I am up early to run errands (I want to get them done early before it gets too hot. Its supposed to get to feel like 110 today.) I am sober and I know that if I was drinking the night before, I know that it would be real difficult for me to do this. Also I would be hating be up because of the hangover but that is why I don't drink anymore. I don't want to be drunk/hungover anymore. Plus drinking was becoming more and more into my life ever so slowly. But with drinking out of my life for good, I am discovering that being sober is the way to be.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 59

Congrats Alison. Your almost at the big 6-0. Isn't it great to wake up in the morning refreshed without a hangover and no guilt? Why don't you join us over in Monthly Abs Section? There is an AF Daily Thread and a weekly thread. Lots of folks both new and old who are serious about being AF.
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

Day 59

Well done drifty! Keep it up :goodjob:
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 59

Good on you drifty I'm still here also 62 days af

Comment