Army Thread 20th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th July

I'm not doing too bad thanks, still feeling a little bit flat with the job but I have to keep reminding myself I'm bloody lucky to have one!! I'm trying to set my own business up but just don't have the enthusiasm for it at the moment

I finally got out for another run on Monday night and it really perks me up, trouble is I get really bad shin splints, the personal trainer here has told me to rub some Ibuprofen cream on them before I go so gonna give that a try tonight.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

I can't believe we're back to the good ol' days when we have to be grateful for a job, any job.

I've just bought these Slim-tone shoes. They are so blinking heavy that I may as well have
      tied bricks to me feet.

Ooh I'd better start pounding the pavements before Mrs A gets back.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Yep you best have, thats why I've starting getting a move on :H:H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Wonder hows shes getting on, think her marathon is in 10 days

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Have to go ....blinking telephone, see ya later :l

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Good Morning Trooopers!!

Having a wee marathon here myself today - cooking that is. Meals for today, tomorrow and Friday. And it's hot enough to fry an egg on the pavement. Not complaining - just saying. Not a breath of air. I've got to go run some errands in a bit then finish up the meals, run a vacuum over this place and then, if I have time, am hoping to get myself to the beach. :beach:

Jackie - congrats on losing more weight - you're right to be chuffed. Your clothes must be starting to hang on you. I've seen ads for those shoes - didn't know they were so heavy. I don't think I'd like that much myself, especially in the heat of the summer here. I'll stick to my crocs and flip-flops.

Panno, I can't run - my knees won't take it. I do like a good walk tho' although we walk a bit slower in this heat. Poor Freddo doesn't do well in the summer and has to stop in the shade every once in a while.

Wishing you all a very..

Have a great day. I'll try to pop back in later and see what's up. :catroll:
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Stirls,

I'm orff myself for a while.

Bacinabit.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Hi

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

My cycle was great,feel brill after it,

Crap about your water problem ?????????????

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

When finished i then had a bowl of chicken with red onion,peppers,sweetcorn a cup of tea with a Irish times.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Have to go now, things to do , laters.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

You could tell hubs a few plumbing jokes

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Did you hear that someone broke into our local police station and stole the toilet?
                            Right now the cops have nothing to go on....."

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

A plumber attended to a leaking faucet at the neurosurgeon's house. After a two-minute job the plumber demanded $150.

The neurosurgeon exclaimed, 'I don't charge this amount even though I am a surgeon."

The plumber replied, "I agree, you are right. I too, didn't either, when I was a surgeon. That's why I switched to plumbing!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

See ya molls.

It will work out molly sure if not just buy a new house , see ya

Comment

Working...
                                X