Army Thread 20th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th July

Reggie;1150131 wrote: Hi troopers Poking me head in as beautiful as it is? hope you are all well..
    Reggie;1150134 wrote:
    whats a pound in Kilos just wonderin ..i could use one of those on line converters ..but i reckon they a bolshi ..need the truth so spill the fat..whoops beans
    :H:H

Hiya ya crazy fecker!!! Good to see you Reginald. How's Regina doing? And Olive?

One kilo is 2.2 pounds so a pound is around 450 grams I guess?
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Reggie;1150141 wrote: Good to see you too Stirls Olives getting old and fat like her owner ..Regina is as beautiful as ever ..how are you?
      Good to hear that Reggie. I'm fine but hot today. :toohot: And I haven't finished cooking yet so the house is hot as well. Just a few more minutes and I'll put the AC on. Summer in Greece - bound to get high temps. Not to complain tho' as it is nice beach weather. :beach:

How's the music going? Do you get much time to play your guitar? Or are you too busy chasing Regina and Olive around?

And I don't believe that you're either fat or old. You're certainly younger than me anyway.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Reggie;1150147 wrote: Yes Stirls Know about Hot Just had to go to Darwin for work ..melt down..yes I am playing lots of music Olives to busy sleeping and being fat....my beautiful regina is turning nine so she aint daddys shadow any more:upset::upset::upset: oh well it had to happen but she still gives me the ocassional spontaneous cuddle and I love you daddy thingo
        Ah, Reggie - don't you just love it when they do that. My kids still hug me every time they see me and they're grown men - in their early 30's. Am off to finish up Mr. Stirly's lunch. Good talking to you Reggie. Take care....:happyheart:

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

I had to go back to bed for a bit, think I've got a bug. Was not very well at all :upset:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Oh no! Sick bay in the Army?:upset: Not good ladies-I hope you feel better soon.
            Well, I'm not ill at least (physically, that is). And poor Molly's kitchen! Molly-check in and let us know if the flood is under control.
            I'd gladly take some of Stirly's hot weather in Greece. But I forced myself to take pug dog out for a long walk and actually ended up enjoying it-even with the chilly and drizzly weather! Everything smelled fresh and clean-I love looking into peoples gardens and checking out their flowers. Now I just have to kill time till my son's camp gets back from the nature reserve. Should probably start dinner so everything will be ready for when he gets home at eightish. But a bit of lurking first.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Zenstyle;1150277 wrote: Hiya Patty!

Just had a wee chat with JC on the dog & bone... was hoping I would sneeze so she would feel sorry for me but not a one came out. Hang up and *achoo achooooo* Bugger! :H

I'm making Scotch broth for dinner Patty. I will surreptitiously remove the lamb from it before company arrives as they "don't eat lamb". *snigger* Could do with a crusty baguette to go with it but... alas...
              :H:H:H One baguette coming up! Air mail.

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

I'z much better. Least I didn't run orff to use the facilities while on the auld phone. Long may it last.

Mollers just had a proper read back, So sorry about the kitchen problems.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

JackieClaire;1150029 wrote: What's the plans today, mariooooo.

Oh and where's KT. Thought I'd show a slice of choccy cake, bound to bring him out of hiding.

Don't know about KT but that will certainly bring penguins out of hiding!!! And I'm on a $%^&* diet too.

(Good Morning everyone!)
                  Coco

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Glad you're feeling better JC.:l
                    Off to start dinner. I know the little one will be tired and dirty when he gets home-so best have a hot meal and bath ready for him. Laters Army-I'll be back to lurk tonight. xxx

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Yooooooooooo hooooooooooo Coco,
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Hiya Coco! I'm about to run off but wanted to add--I WANT THAT CAKE TOO! :H

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Zenstyle;1150305 wrote: It'll DEFO be crusty! :H

It would be luverly if we could transport things via the interwebs... maybe one of those days, who knows?! I'd transport meself to Paris, go for a cafe au lait with you, pick up a couple of baguettes and be on my way home... )
                          Wouldn't that be cool?
                          OK-I'm really going now. :H

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Hello Expat and JC and Zennie - I really want that cake, and me on a diet. I'm so hungry I could eat a small cow. (Cooked one, of course.)
                            Coco

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

I've got a chocolate cake sitting on the table and not one crumb has passed my lips,honust.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 20th July

Laters Zens.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X