Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet trouble

The MWO site is timing me out and I cannot access certain theads. It says:
    Site error: the file /home/jmywayou/public_html/community/vbseo.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I don't know what that means.RJ please advise.
    Thanks Lori
    *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Internet trouble

Internet trouble

Thanks, Lori. We're working on it. Can you let me know if you're still unable to access certain threads and which ones they are?

I appreciate the detailed report; it's very helpful.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Internet trouble

Hello RJ and Lori

I have now exactly the same information as Lori on my screen and cant access some threads or reply and never been able to access Chat . Lori have you tried to access Chat my access difficulties may be for different reasons I dont know.

S

Comment

Internet trouble

Trouble shooting

Hi and happy Friday.

We re-installed the FlashChat software last week to clean up any technical problems. Sorry, Farmeress, I can't remember if you were the one who had reported to me that you were using Windows 2000?

If I could have the specific address of the threads that are not coming up that would be very helpful, thanks.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Internet trouble

Hello Farmeress,
          Thanks for your reply, No, I have not tried to access chat recently. I'm just glad if I find the time to read a few posts.
          Ciao Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Internet trouble

Following up

I'm going to assume all is working okay now, as I can't seem to find any trouble on this end. We've been tweaking some back end stuff (ended up inadvertently moving a couple of member accounts around, but have since fixed) so all should be well on the MWO front.

Thanks again for your help.

RJ

Comment

Working...
            X