Okay, My Bad News Today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, All Okay, so last night I drank a bottle of wine. What is it with the wine???? I went 30 days, then had two glasses on Sunday. I had said I am not buying any wine until Friday or Saturday, and I was fine with that, so I decide to buy it anyway? Like we have all said, the one or two glasses was fine, then by midnight, it was all gone. So now I am not going to have it Friday or Saturday. I see all of you being so honest when you post up your bad days, so I would not feel right if I didn't say something about this. Oh well, now I will wait until next week some time. New motto: If you don't buy it, you can't drink it! DUH!

:l So sorry. I'm glad you came here and talked about it. It really makes this an okay place to be whether you're doing well or not so well. So thank you.

Comment

Thank you! I have done well, so I am not too mad at myself. I just like it too much. I guess it will take a while for it to just be one day on the weekends, but if I could go the 30 days, I think I will get there. If I don't buy it, it is fine. I thought I could have one glass, and I was on the phone, and before I knew it...poof!

Comment

I hear ya... it is so hard once you start. We have a whole six foot by three foot wine rack filled with my lovely red wine here at my fingertips so we have it in the house all the time. It's so tough when it's staring you in the face, eh.

You reached a remarkable achievement in my books going 30 days A/F. The moderation part has to be learned and it sounds as if you are doing that by trial and error and in my books, that's ok. Keep up the good work and keep posting

Tips
        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
        ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thanks, Tip. The whole things was so stupid. I had no desire for it or anything, and I had already been over near the store, and then I went out later in the day. So I go in there, and then I was going to get two of the mini bottles from the four pack, and then I figured grab all four, which equals a bottle. I do no get drunk from it, so what is the point? Now, when Friday night comes, I have to let it go because I did something stupid. So now I will wait till next week. Oh well, i screwed up. If I can't get it back to the weekends like it was, I am going to have to let it go. This is crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X