Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 62 and 2 month anniversary of being af!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 62 af and I feel great! Today is also July 21,2011. This marks 2 months since I last drank. I had my last beer and finished it at 2 am on May 21st and I haven't had a drop of al since. Last time that I made it close to this far I had cheated with 2 beers on the second week and I struggiled every weekend the same way. And puff I failed and not wanting to try again right away, I went to modding with pretty good success but was slowly failing at it, so I quit and now with more determination and want to quit, I quit and I have been successful for 2 months. Now I know that there will be hard times ahead, but I know with my faith, this site, and the tools that I have in beating AL, I will go through them AF and not drunk off my butt and then in turn be hungover.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Great! I would suggest you not go back to it, and this is your time! Glad you are being successful, and you must be proud and feeling so healthy!

Comment

Working...
    X