Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRIFT IS 2 MONTHS AF!!!!!

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS DRIFTY ON 2 MONTHS AF!!!!!:yougo::yougo:

I think you deserve a separate cheer thread for this one Drifty!!! It makes me so happy to see you posting your success each day, one day at a time. You have your whole life in front of you now to be clear and present and fulfill all of your dreams. I really admire you!

fABulous!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Congratulations!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, DRIFTY!!!
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oops - I left the "Y" off of Drifty in the title! Sorry Drifty! Hope everyone finds the party OK!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Thats ok Doggy, I can give you my paypal and we can settle the lawsuit before the trial.......Just Kidding. Thanks everyone. I am living proof that ODAAT really does work.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Doggygirl;1150911 wrote: Oops - I left the "Y" off of Drifty in the title! Sorry Drifty! Hope everyone finds the party OK!

DG
            My GPS got me here just fine, well done Drifty! :goodjob:
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Great Job!!!!!:goodjob:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

FABULOUS JOB!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT GOING.......
                THOUGHTS become THINGS
                choose the GOOD
                ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Well done drifty, you are doing a great job and its fabulous to see your progress every day, keep it up.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi Drifty and congratulations, I like reading your progress your doing fantastic
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Well done Drifty! I admire you! :l I read your posts daily! :h

Time to crack open the carrot cake! :day5:

Comment

Well done Drifty keep it up your living proof, so happy for you.x
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

WAY TO GO DRIFTY!!
                          I too admire your determination. Good job!
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

THANK YOU EVERYONE! For you posts. I feel so happy inside.
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Do'n cha just LOVE these wonderful success stories, for wonderful people??
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X