Less than 24 hours to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow evening I will take my last shot for my hepatitis treatment! It's been a long 6 months, but the end is near! I think of you all often!

:l

Marcie
    Marcie

You've come a long way Marcie. Congratulations!!!!

Janet

Comment

Marcie, I still think about you! I am so glad you checked in and have made it through your treatment. Yeah!!!!!!
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Congrats to Marcie! I know it has been a long and rough haul. I am so glad you can put it behind you now. Be well.

Comment

Wow Marcie! That is great news! I am so happy for you. What a gift you have received. Thanks for letting us know and allowing to be a part of your journey.
          Hey Gabby! Where have you been????

Comment

Fantastic Marcie!

Thanks so much for the update and keep us posted. Wow, you have come such a long way.

Arms all around. :-)

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

That's great Marcie.
              Be well!

Comment

Oh, Marcie, we have missed you. So glad to hear the treatments are going well, almost finsihed!! Hugs, Mary

Comment

Working...
                X