Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread - Friday, 22nd July

Evening all.

Found me lottery password so when I win the Euro millions tonight I'll whisk ya all away on holiday.

I won a whole ?2.90 on the day the couple won the 160 million. So it must be my turn tonight.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

There yo go Reccybear, a little Friday pressie for you.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Army. It's Friday! No alarm clock tomorrow and I can stay in my pj's as long as I want. Bliss.
        Tonight is Italian night chez expat. The pizza van man comes every Friday-they are quite yummy too. The pizzas that is-not the pizza guys. They are very friendly and funny though-clean van and "wood burning oven" pizzas. And I don't have to cook and minimal dishes to clean.
        And then the grand event of the evening---I have borrowed The Godfather dvd from the library. Haven't seen that one in ages. :h:h:h Al Pacino. So I'm a happy little expatter's tonight. xxx

Comment

Ciao for now

Comment

That sounds lovely, Expattie

I'm afraid I've fled to the bedroom. The cubs are Watching Gnomeo & Juliet. After a while it's not even good for a chuckle. We had some lovely Thai for dinner, though.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm having a baked potato and sausages and baked beans.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hey everyone
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

right, off to watch lemmy, laters people who aren't here...

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

well, g'night folks, i'm wasted so see ya in a couple of days probably

xIC

Comment

Working...
                    X