Day 63

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 63

Day 63 af here and boy do I feel good. I have errands to run soon so I have to head out and do them. But its not supposed to be as hot as it was earlier in the week so for that I am grateful. Planning on having some me time karaoke later, but it will be af like it has been for the last 8 weeks. Tomorrow starts 9 weeks and I plan on continuing with ODAAT and my tools. I am tasting freedom from AL.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 63

DA, I follow you always, though I don't always post anymore. Good job on your hard work.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X