Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

army barracks Sat 23rd July

Good morning wonderful friends..
    Am sitting here on a balcony @ 3:30 am in Fuertevetura thinking about you all..miss chatting with you all..
    Hope you are well and fighting our war withmour demon well..!

I?ve been a good trooper for awhile now after my stupid thought I could handle to moderate...
    My advice once we have crossed ovr the level of KNOWING inside we need help and search for MWO..
    just don?t go backwards and kid yourself you can handle it...
    Coz you can?t...!!
    Feel great again without that shite AL in my body again & nothing is gonna make me change again...

Love to you all
    (f?ing hard wrinting on a touch screen mobile in the pitch black) hee hee xxxxx

We can?t

Great post ladyjan. It always makes me anxious when members who have come here looking to find a way out of their drinking problems decide then to try to moderate. I truly believe once we cross over to problem drinking that there is no going back to "normal" drinking again. Once we have gotten the demon under control why would we choose to feed it once again. It only seems to reawaken the cycle of dysfunctional drinking again. Good for you for recoginzing this and getting back on track.
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Good morning Army!

Nice to see Red and Jan popping by! I agree on the modding, but at the same time I think everyone has to try and see what works for themselves - I know I didn't TRULY give up on drinking until I had tried modding and failed spectacularly!

I just keep the thought of laying in bed groaning cos I was so desperate for a drink, and begging my gf to go get me some (as if!), while simultaneously shaking like a shitting dog and vom'ing all over the place. Attractive!

As a metro, can't have that! :H

Hope your friend is OK Zen and her hangover isn't too ouchie!

Morning to all those yet to drop by!

EW
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

WOW.....get up you lazy lot........!!

Here?s me on a "smart phone" with touch screen phone....& yet I can still type to you..
        (feck knows WHY it?s called a smart phone?? Or android)??? Any clues??

I?m still trying to fiddle my way around it
        just as well I got little digits god knows wot you?d do with big fingers........:l :l :H

Comment

JAN!!! Great to see you :l

I have to run, though :upset: Brunch to get to
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi jan lovely to see you, and hi red67.

Good morning all to the usual suspects :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

See ya mollyka enejoy yourself, on yer bike woman :-)

Comment

Ok you lazy buzy Army bunch, be back laters .have a good day no matter what your doing :-)

Comment

Morning Jan, Zenners, EW,Mollers,Tippers,Mariooooooooo and all those ye to drop by

A special yoooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo to Red, hope we see more of you.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee Mollers

Jan, my lovely :l
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

dunnohow this is gonna turn out??!!?!??!? Am still using thepnone..:H kisses to you all, am in fuertventura..meant to be having holiday..!! Am on bus at mom going to the beach in caleta de fuste,got golly ollie next to me & bonnie in front.. 1st time in 10 years we had a holiday together,& with ollie it?s the 1st ever..!!
                    Xxxx

Comment

dunnohow this is gonna turn out??!!?!??!? Am still using thepnone..:H kisses to you all, am in fuertventura..meant to be having holiday..!! Am on bus at mom going to the beach in caleta de fuste,got golly ollie next to me & bonnie in front.. 1st time in 10 years we had a holiday together,& with ollie it?s the 1st ever..!!
                      Xxxx

Comment

Hello Army!!!!
                        We woke up early -thanks to my son-but it's a good thing. For once the weather report was correct. Sunny this morning and then rain the rest of the day. So he was able to have a good run and play time + we got the shopping done. Made it back home just as the first drops started to fall.
                        Getting some cooking done and then might curl up with a book for a bit while the little one plays Lego Star Wars.
                        Hope you all have a great day whatever you're up to! xxx
                        Woohoo Jan! Great to see you!:l

Comment

Just back from the shops with my little girl. OK she's a lot taller than me and nearly 25, but she's still me wee girl.

Dawg it's luvverly shopping with her when she's in a good mood.

Now then I'm torn between going on holiday with Ollie or playing Star Wars Lego with Expatty's wee boy this afternoon.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Lovely day here, BE GOING BACK OUT SHORTLY, dont know why i am shouting,:-)

Comment

Working...
                              X