ive been bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been bad

Well I did well for about a month and a half and then two nights in a row binge drinking. I am depressed and mad at myself.... I am afraid I cant control this beast. I just wanted to vent. I going to not drink this work week, and start with some new rules.

ive been bad

Vent away. You did great for a month and a half. You can do it again. It's great that you came here and want to get right back on the wagon. What made you decide to have a drink?

Comment

ive been bad

We are here for you. Vent away. What made you drink and what could you do in the future to prevent yourself to returning to AL?
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

ive been bad

Stops and starts

I suppose most of us can relate to that "off" and "on" mode. When eventually the realization slowly begins to dawn that we cannot drink, that one drink is too many and a thousand not enough; only then do real change also very slowly begin to take place.
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

ive been bad

Don't be discouraged. It happens. Don't let it make you give up.
          Even if you didn't stay AF, you did a fair bit of harm reduction if you compare what you would've drunk in that time otherwise. You can do it again.

Comment

ive been bad

Day two

I never want to take beer out of my life, but I need it to stop controling me. I was sober for 2 wks and then moderately had a few here and there. It was wonderful, no hangovers..nothing. Then back to my old tricks this last weekend. I not going to drink this week, then I have a week vacation that I am going camping. I usually get hammered there but I am going to chat on this web site everyday that Im down there and hope that is a helpful thing for me.

Comment

Working...
            X