Day 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2...

Right, day 2, I have no cravings for a drink, though I am not saying I wont in a weeks time as this is when I tend to cave in....thank you for all of your support and the warm welcomes I have recicved.
    ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Day 2...

The best thing that you can do for yourself now is prepare a plan for when the cravings hit. When I first quit, the first week wasn't hard till Friday hit. Sure I had a few cravings but that was practically weak. But I stayed strong and kept to my plan and I am at day 67af. It does get easier with time af.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 2...

Drifity, I am a bit lost as to what "plan" I have...we shall see.:thanks:
      ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

Day 2...

Hi Geekteeth!

Welcome to MWO & congrats on your 2 AF days - great start!

Do yourself a huge favor & arm yourself with a solid plan. Willpower only goes so far if you know what I mean Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for lots of great ideas & write yourself a plan - something just for you!

Drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support

Wishing you the best!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X