Sheri, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheri, where are you?

Wish you'd check in please if you're around.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Sheri, where are you?

Sheri, I've been thinking about you lots too. Even though we may not converse directly very much, it is somehow comforting for me to see you're posting.:h
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

The posts always leave me with a lot to think about, hope all is OK.
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Sheri??? I hope everything is OK.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Sheri - I'm thinking of you too and hope all is good with you.
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Me too, I miss reading your posts
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Me too.

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

and me.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

And me.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

OK, well this just really bothers me. Sheri is a tremendous asset to this forum. I hate wondering why she just left or if something happened to her.
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Right then.

Can anyone contact her?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

greeneyes;1160130 wrote: OK, well this just really bothers me. Sheri is a tremendous asset to this forum. I hate wondering why she just left or if something happened to her.Greenie, I agree with you 100%. Sheri is indeed an asset to this forum. She's made some of the wisest and helpful posts that I've read here.
                        Guitarista;1160132 wrote:
                        Right then.

Can anyone contact her?
                        What Mr. G said - does anyone have any contact info - have her as a friend on FB or something similar? Or her cell phone to call her? Just so we know that she's okay. It is so upsetting when members disappear and we're left wondering what happened to them...
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

I've just emailed her. The email address is about a year old, but it sent, so will let you know if i hear anything. Let's hope she's just busy living 3D life. I know on occassion she's become a little dispirited with some of the more average discussions we've had around the place, so hoping she's just having a break from booze associated talk.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Sheri;1160311 wrote: Hi All,

I logged in to check a PM and saw my name in lights.

Thank you all for thinking of me. I'm very touched.

I haven't been feeling well and decided to take a break to focus what little energy I have on getting better. I'm under a doctor's care now and will hopefully be back on the road to wellness soon.

So sorry to have caused concern. I'll post again when I can.

Sheri
                            About time! :H

Great to see you Sheri. Don't worry about posting around here, just get yourself better.

Best wishes and the best of health to you.

Greg :h

Comment

Sheri, where are you?

Hi Sheri..so glad you posted but not happy you are not well. I hope you are feeling well soon.:l
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                              X