Fairewell to my mom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairewell to my mom.

Lori sweetie....your mum sounds like the tops, The sort of person we all aspire to be, but few truly are...
    Thank you for sharing this with us when it is such a personal piece, it was beautiful to read......Thinking of you....Melon xxx

Comment

Fairewell to my mom.

Lori,

thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Kim
      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Fairewell to my mom.

Lori, thank you for sharing this. I'm sure your Mother's very proud , wherever she may be...and like someone else said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. What a beautiful tribute you've written to her.
        :l :h Peace & prayers...
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Fairewell to my mom.

Lori-
          Despite the difficulties I've had in the past with my mom, you've reminded me of how short our time on this earth is together, and I need to cherish this time that I have with her. Thank you for making a difference in my Christmas this year.
          Tumadre
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
          Plato

Comment

Fairewell to my mom.

My Heart goes out to you Lori...I am dreading the day this happens to me..
            Your daughter and her children will look to you like you did to your mother....From your tribute i know you'll do as well.
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
            X