I wish I could be somebody else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mum, unfortunately we'll always have that little niggling bug in our brain, and it pops up unexpectedly. It's our learned coping skills, and understanding of what our problem is, that can send it back into it's hole.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Mum,

Sounds like you've done GREAT so far.............50 plus days is no drop in the bucket!

I am fighting the urge to drink lately as well, but every day I wake up, and havent had a drink, it makes the morning a little nicer. I just keep telling myself.........I dont drink and try ANYTHING to redirect my thoughts.....so far so good.

Keep the streak alive!!! :goodjob:
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

hey Mumofsix

thanks again for the kind words..have been traveling all day and I am back home!! I so admire you taking care of six children and two with special challenges. I have been to the New York marathon (as an observer) more than once and it is exciting..how do you keep the optimism going? Congratulations on quitting smoking. I know that is a tough one to quit...fortunately for my addictive brain I never smoked. I have more than made up for it in booze consumption though.
        I will be thinking of you in November!!
        MissH

Comment

Working...
        X