Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ive broken all my rules so i have to STOP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive broken all my rules so i have to STOP!

spuddleduck;1154958 wrote: again i have to say thanks so much for your support here. im happy to say i successfully navigated my demon thursday drinking day so i now have a friday to enjoy which i havent had for some time. i didnt give myself permission to drink... so i didnt.... sounds over simple but thats what i did (also quite a bit of extra sleep which im very good at these days). i confess the most stupid thing happened though. when i went into work after missing monday there was a bit of bad atmosphere, (i forgot to mention i went round to a work colleaugues house on sunday, pissed as an alki, i thought i was being friendly, of course i wasnt welcome). the air was cleared but a thought wizzed into my head. i want a drink, just a little one to calm the horrible feeling i have about it all. WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!! that is how the whole crappy cycle goes with me... get drunk, behave badly, feel awful about it , have a drink to feel better......... wahhhhhhhhh .... and so it goes!!!!! forntuately im still feeling raw and am feeling positive about being af so i ditched the thought and here i am, still focussed.
    Been there, done that a long time ago and it's just awful.

Comment

Working...
    X