Day 69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 69

Day 69 af and although I like making these daily posts, I feel that some days that I am running out of things to say. I will keep doing the daily posts till I feel that I don't need to do them anymore but I will still be here and will let you know how my af journey is going. I feel good, and I even went out last night. I made sure I had af drinks, and went home a winner.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 69

Well Done Alison.

Keep going, 2 nice milestones coming up.

90 & 100 days are nearing which is an amazing achievement.

Hope you are well and the cravings, if any, are lessening.

All the best
    Damo 180
    Still trying !!!
    AF 25th June2014

Comment

Day 69

Day 69 is FANTASTIC Alison. I am right behind you! x

Comment

Day 69

DA, I ALWAYS read your posts, whether I reply or not. I'm here with you, love.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Day 69

Keep on going, touching base and sharing your progress is a great way to keep on track
          AF 20 April 2011
          NF 12 December 2009
          Fresh Fruit for Sobriety

Comment

Working...
          X