problem page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem page

My wife found this in yesterday's Daily Record.... Scotland's best selling daily paper.

It came from the problem page. I think it reminded her of me.

YOU have probably heard this problem a thousand times. I am seeing two women at the same time.

One is a really nice lady, a good wife and mother, a friend and soul-mate. I see her two or three times a week and I love her deeply.

The other is a chain smoking, alcoholic, who is abusive, controlling when drunk, and not a very nice person. I see her four or five times a week and, although I don't like her, I love her as well.

I used to see the first one five or six times a week but the second one is taking up more and more of my time. I am getting to the point of despair. Don't ask me to give either up, it is impossible - as they are both the same person.

I can't walk out as I love her and my beautiful daughters, who are also sick of their mum's drinking.

I don't really know why I am writing to you. I probably just wanted to talk to someone. I have tried everything to get her to stop drinking.

If you print this, you never know, it might be the wake-up call she needs. Though after 20 years, I doubt it somehow.

problem page

Thanks for that Paul.

Tugs at the heart strings a little bit doesn't it........ :upset:

Paula xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

problem page

Yeah....I think it rings true for all of us....Thanks Paul
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
      X