• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Okay?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168581 wrote: Oh that'd be right. You KNEW I'd be busy that night. I am very hurt and full of chagrin. :upset:
      As am I....
      I weep....
      FIN........
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tell us about your day frog woman....
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168581 wrote: Oh that'd be right. You KNEW I'd be busy that night. I am very hurt and full of chagrin. :upset:
          Umm, As i said. Everyone's welcome on FRIDAY, 21st September 2015, at above address. Bring yer trailer, bring all yer woes, and bring yer partner. We'll sort everything out by dawn.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1168579 wrote: noise
            wadja rite mate ?
            Well, a few local and inashnal stories, plus got some gaelic and macedonian thrown in, plus, i'd really like to fit in the Melbourne Welsh mens choir somewhere. Just thought of that one. thx Bridge.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good Evening to all my lovely Undie friends
              Hi Bridgey, all is well thank you, been a bit orf colour for the last 3 days, but am going back to work tomorrow (fingers crossed), how are you doing?? Hi Tawny how was your day, hope it was a good one, Ms Happy/Saucy, hope your night is fantastic and tomorrow is equally so, I know that kitty is gonna keep you all entertained from here on in. Hi Mr G, all is good thanks, how are you? Glad to hear you wrote some music today - that will help you feel good I'm sure - music is good for the soul, and how lovely that you can write it, it is a great and wonderful talent! People like me can only listen but we are all the better for hearing it, thanks to people like you. Hello Starty, Tippy, Beags, Reggie, Raggsie, Sunny, Green Eyes, Stirly, DG, KTAB, JC, AFM and all you other beautiful Undies I have not mentioned, have a particularly fantastic Thursday night and a brilliant Friday. Be kind to yourselves, take care and Love and Sunshine Always Kaza xx
              Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hiya Kaza.

Yes, i am blessed i suspect being able to make music. It really is a wonderous and satisfying thing.
                If you're back at work tomorrow, have a good one, and take it easy.

Bridge. Re dinner idea's, how about vegemite and avocado on toast?

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1168586 wrote: Tell us about your day frog woman....
                  Geez Bridge - I just typed a HUGE diatribe of stuff but decided to delete. Discretion and better part of valour and all that stuff ... So I shall submit a precis instead

HG - all good. Knackering worked. Cancer's got nothing left to eat.
                  Me - tits squashed, not painful, just uncomfortable. Throb BreastscreenVic very much. Such a good initiative.

Failed Bunnings voucher. Don't need any more tools and their plants were shit.

Bought a tub of duck fat and a bag of cocktail potatoes.

Comment

Thanks Mr G
                    G'night. Kaz x
                    Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hi Tawny - have I missed something (bloody obvious I have eh)? Are you okay? Kaz x

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168598 wrote: Geez Bridge - I just typed a HUGE diatribe of stuff but decided to delete. Discretion and better part of valour and all that stuff ... So I shall submit a precis instead

HG - all good. Knackering worked. Cancer's got nothing left to eat.
                        Me - tits squashed, not painful, just uncomfortable. Throb BreastscreenVic very much. Such a good initiative.

Failed Bunnings voucher. Don't need any more tools and their plants were shit.

Bought a tub of duck fat and a bag of cocktail potatoes.
                        Well thats a relief. That you only purchased duck fat and cocktail potatoes you know..any plans for food on that front?

Comment

Hiya Kaza joy germ - I'm fine, thanks.

Gonna have an early. Could the tucker-inner please leave my window open?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168598 wrote: Geez Bridge - I just typed a HUGE diatribe of stuff but decided to delete. Discretion and better part of valour and all that stuff ... So I shall submit a precis instead
                            Quite so my love ....what ever you are comfortable with....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

...and another thing while I'm at it....you are quite the most extraordinary person I have never met....I just want you to know that ...
                              *reverts to ice maiden bitch persona*
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1168605 wrote: ...and another thing while I'm at it....you are quite the most extraordinary person I have never met....I just want you to know that ...
                                *reverts to ice maiden bitch persona*
                                Lesbian fare to be sure. Have i lost her to another woman?......

TF is a beauty though, and a woman worthy of pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X