Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1170476 wrote: I wish Missy would check in. They're 2 hrs ahead - she should know something by now.
    May well be tied up at the hospital.

Comment

Just slayed a fun spammer. Benefits of eating apples - "they make your bone stronger"!

Eat 'em up, chaps.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1170481 wrote: Just slayed a fun spammer. Benefits of eating apples - "they make your bone stronger"!

Eat 'em up, chaps.
        Well played! and noice tree TF.

Comment

Unfortunate name though.... Anis.

Comment

Hi Tawn n Rags lovely trees I found this in ma googling

Vintage Red? - Advanced Trees Range of Landscape Gardening Plants by Ozbreed

Comment

Hi there Lil,

Wish my tree looked as good as Tawn's .

I gotta go. Have to get over to Joycies to pick up my spare steam mop pads.

See yas.

Comment

Looks like Anis is going to swamp us with spam Tawn.

Comment

One of my locusts is called Angus...when anyone sends a text by phone and they have autospell...the obvious happens...

Comment

Rags;1170495 wrote: Looks like Anis is going to swamp us with spam Tawn.
                    Don't worry about it Raggsy - it's reported and will be gone by tomorrow. They come in everyday around about this time.

Comment

I dont think I've ever seen that many...

Comment

Congrats on bagging a live spammer, Froglet & Rags.

For the life of me I can't remember the new word one of them taught us a while back. What was it again?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

startingover;1170399 wrote: Hiya Grundies.

Missy, my thoughts are with you and Mr B. Really hoping you get some rest too. I hear ya on the morphine
                          Mr G, is that your machine in your avatar? V. nice
                          Hiya Starter's!

No, it's not my bike, but it's the same model, and looks almost identical, except mine is leaner, meaner, faster, and shinier, of course. Great to see you friend. :h

Great to see you too Lilly! I reckon your decorating skills might be in high demand with all these houses being moved into around here.

Hope Mr. B is better Missy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1170496 wrote: One of my locusts is called Angus...when anyone sends a text by phone and they have autospell...the obvious happens...

:H:H:H fmd :H

Oh man that was a bad idea.....

I saw Tawney's Precious Plum.......
                            and undies...there in the dappled light of late afternoon nursery-age was a weeping birch, advanced....just in bud....nothing makes a planty girl sigh like a weeping standard betula or fruit tree............
                            I don't really
                            have to pay car insurance this year, do I ?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1170498 wrote: Don't worry about it Raggsy - it's reported and will be gone by tomorrow. They come in everyday around about this time.
                              I bet you had a fag outta the side of your mouth, a hat on, one hand on hip, the other returning a smoking gun barrel to it's holster, squinting eyes looking west when you typed that.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rags;1170493 wrote:
                                I gotta go. Have to get over to Joycies to pick up my spare steam mop pads.

See yas.
                                Well don't let us keep you from that.

I reckon you need to weed the grass further from around the base, good soak of water, give er a feed, on with some compost, then some mulch. If it doesn't buck up after that, doesn't deserve to.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X