X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Sunshine,
    Bretts Wharf looks great!
    Ok 19th it is then. I’ll look at flights vs. driving up. Oooh maybe I could borrow Mr Rags’ Tom Tom, which we have christened Veronica. (Sort of longish story there) to guide me to the Wharf.

Oh and Sunshine… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I’ll have to arrange for you to get me the 2012 Brizzy good food Guide, and maybe Tawny to arrange to get me the Melbourne Good Food Guide. I’ll pay yers of course.
    Happy, Happy, Happy,
    I LIKE vanilla incence! But only a little bit. Sometimes at my Buddhist talks I get dreadful attacks of coughing and sneezing with some of the incence they use. Not conducive to calm abiding meditation! Don’t like vanilla perfumes.
    Wow! That tapas looks great. Those prawns look fabulous.
    BTW did you all catch Rick Stein last night?
    I have the book if you want any of the recipes he talks about. I also have the dvd if you want a lend.
    Tawn, we got to get to Mollymook some time. Easy for me to say…only a couple of hours drive for me. Devilish hard to get accomm at Bannisters (and very expensive) but there’s a nice c’van park nearby.

Hi there Kaz, you coming to lunch on the 19th?

Missy, Batemans Bay is only about 3 hours from my place! Yep, it’s 19th Nov at Bretts Wharf somewhere in Brisbane… near the river judging by the piccies!

Wish I could knit like a guerrilla! Great picky.
    Gee Missy, you are really having a rough trot. Hope things are a bit better by the time I rock up there.
    Pancreatitis…. That’s what my girlfriend had a few weeks ago. Said it was excruciating. I assume they would have checked for that.

Comment

ronnie;1171321 wrote: Morning all,
      can anyone give me a cure for a snoring hubby that keeps you awake all night apart from bashing him one......lol
      Take care
      xxx
      Ronnie, 3 easy steps:
      1: Make appointment for Mr Ronnie to see his dentist.
      2: Tell Mr Ronnie to tell his dentist he wants a Silent Nite Comfort Bite splint, in order to save his marriage, and possibly his life.
      3: Tell Mr Ronnie "No, it won't hurt"

They are very good. They are a bit pricey. I think they are even made in WA.

If none of that works, buy a house with an extra bedroom.

Comment

Men snore because during sleep their balls fall over their arseholes - thus causing a vapour lock. The solution is simple.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171432 wrote: Men snore because during sleep their balls fall over their arseholes - thus causing a vapour lock. The solution is simple.
          :H:H:H:H
          I just splurted my smoothie over my keyboard!!!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171432 wrote: Men snore because during sleep their balls fall over their arseholes - thus causing a vapour lock. The solution is simple.
            Well I'll be damned! Never knew that! :H :H

Probably cheaper than the solution I gave too.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1171418 wrote:
              This is all courtesy of a "guerilla knitters" group called "One Yarn Bandit" who do knitting grafitti!! They knit stuff and put it all over Wellington land marks. They do it in the middle of the night .... it completely cracks me up whenever I come across it!!!
              That's just given me an idea .......
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

That's just given me another
                idea ....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bloody hell! will pass THIS treasure on!!! :H:H

Comment

Put those two ideas together and what do you have???? :H:H

Mr B now reckons his super-acute headache was not having coffee for 3 days. He had three today and feeling a lot better! And here I was waking up every two hours last night checking that he was still alive and worrying that he had a brain tumour or was about to have a stroke, and that the hospital hadn't diagnosed him properly :H:H

Spring tomorrow!!! My mission is to wake up early enough to start it for us all. I've been getting my camera out and ready for some pics ..... hopefully tomorrow I will treat you to some photos of my irises!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

That would be lovely Missy!

Comment

Miss Behaving;1171455 wrote: Put those two ideas together and what do you have???? :H:H

. I've been getting my camera out and ready for some pics ..... hopefully tomorrow I will treat you to some photos of my irises!
                        A knittedscotum raiser secretly put in place by a gorilla??

You can photograph your irises any time! Complete with Undies page

Any Undies do free readings?

Comment

Yup. I am oriental iridologist and say river no good.

Comment

Mr Rags has just read this and cracked up.
                            He has a seminar on Friday on sleep apnoea, so he's going to put forward this very sound theory!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171479 wrote: Yup. I am oriental iridologist and say river no good.
                              But why do women snore?

They don't.
                              Their husbands are trying to get even.

Comment

Rags;1171465 wrote: A knittedscotum raiser secretly put in place by a gorilla??

You can photograph your irises any time! Complete with Undies page

Any Undies do free readings?
                                You have a handsome stranger in your future.....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X