• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

crappy eye lashes but ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171490 wrote: crappy eye lashes but ...
      You know you can get them permed? Seriously, I've done it...

Comment

myhappyplace;1171492 wrote: You know you can get them permed? Seriously, I've done it...
        Mr HP just said add too much money and not enough things to do at the time....

Not the case these days though!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171432 wrote: Men snore because during sleep their balls fall over their arseholes - thus causing a vapour lock. The solution is simple.:H:H Classic Froglet...
          myhappyplace;1171454 wrote: Bloody hell! will pass THIS treasure on!!! To the members of your household? All males except you, if I'm not mistaken. I bet they're gonna just love you for passing on the info. My all-male household would, that's for sure...
          Rags;1171481 wrote:
          Mr Rags has just read this and cracked up.
          He has a seminar on Friday on sleep apnoea, so he's going to put forward this very sound theory!
          I'd love to see the faces of the folk at the seminar. Tell him to have a cam-corder handy as he announces this tid-bit of information..
          myhappyplace;1171492 wrote:
          You know you can get them permed? Seriously, I've done it...
          Perm your eyelashes? :shocked: Saucy are you crazy? Personally I've had perms done on my hair and the fumes from the perming solution used to make my eyes sting. Can't imagine having something like that put on my eyelashes. A curved mascara brush does the job as does an eyelash curler. Mind you I only used one of those once since I pinched a bit of eyelid with the lashes and it hurt like a bi#ch. :upset:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171488 wrote: You have a handsome stranger in your future.....
            Mr G? Nup, he's taken.

Tippy?

KT?

Reg?

Techie?

Sarge?

Oooh all xsited about meeting my stranger.
            Does he snore?

Comment

Got to get Mr Rags' din din.
              Catch you later. Will actually log on after dinner and use the remote thingy. Router. Thats it!

Don't forget my housewarming this weekend at the place Tawny got for me.

Comment

myhappyplace;1171492 wrote: You know you can get them permed? Seriously, I've done it...
                I get mine tinted/dyed. Last time the girl forgot me gossping to her BF and just about burnt my fecking corneas out
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1171506 wrote:

Oooh all xsited about meeting my stranger.
                  Does he snore?
                  Nope. Balls aren't big enough to do the job.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171510 wrote: I get mine tinted/dyed. Last time the girl forgot me gossping to her BF and just about burnt my fecking corneas out
                    Bridge - I'd be terrified to get something like that done. I mean mascara stings so bad if it happens to get in your eyes.....

Oh and :hello: to all you dear Underlings. Where did I put my manners. I just barged right in here and posted without even a weensy greeting....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171512 wrote: Nope. Balls aren't big enough to do the job.
                      :H:H:H The question is - how do you know?

Is it a coincidence that this song is playing on the radio as I type....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9VrRc7THx4[/video]]CLIFF RICHARDS-DEVIL WOMAN live 1976 {WITH SUBTITLES} - YouTube

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171510 wrote: I get mine tinted/dyed.
                        I have mine thinned out every six weeks or so. It stops me twirling and chewing them.

Comment

Stirly -as an honorary Undie you should feel free to barge in and leave your manners for the follow up email :H
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

stirly-girly;1171513 wrote: Bridge - I'd be terrified to get something like that done. I mean mascara stings so bad if it happens to get in your eyes.....
                            So I'm imagining that you've never had your bits waxed ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sometimes I plait them.

Comment

Right .... I am off to bed and look forward to seeing you all in spring!!!!!!!!!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X