I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Underoos and Guests in August

Phew. Thank fusk for that.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1158977 wrote: Hiya HP,
          We're Heading out for some sushi in a few.
          Last night hubs said why would we ever buy anything new when we could buy it second hand for a fraction of the price. I think I agree since I would rather spend my money to travel. I just told parents we will treat them to a Cairns/Whitsunday trip when they come over. I better kick into savings.

Any good finds at the market?
          Sunny you're an inspiration! Spent some time between clippage of George on Gumtree this arvo and the THINGS you can get for not too much are incredible!! From chook sheds to cat scratching thingos to whatever, fantbloodytastic. I'd like to indulge in a little bit of sookage do a tanty and yell "I want me land NOW" but wont coz its not grown up.

Nigella on ABC.....

Comment

Shes talkin dirty about mounds of cream on liquor sodden sponges....

Comment

Oh and markets was just a basic feed them till middle of the week, 3 kilos orange 3 kilos apples 3 kilos mandarin 4 kilos tomatoes leeks 2 kilos carrots 1kg beans 4 punnets strawberries 1kg mushrooms 1kg zucchini 1 kg capsicums bag of avocadoes ginger and bread all for $50...suck that one up Curtis...

Comment

I've been buying cardies ...

Comment

... I'm saving up for the bosoms ...

Comment

Chicken fillets?

Comment

or Bolt ons?

Comment

... hate the thought of that "caramelisation" thingy ...

Comment

Sunny - this is that other one for ya

Ouffer Australia Deal of the Day: Find Unbeatable Daily Deals in Your City

might give you some cheap travel options for when your folks are out...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1159020 wrote: ... hate the thought of that "caramelisation" thingy ...
                            Are you Nigellaing? I am typing on lappie, making pizza and trying to watch at the same time. Not good at multi tasking so will plonk in front of Nigella for 10 minutes...

Comment

myhappyplace;1159023 wrote: ...so will plonk in front of Nigella for 10 minutes...
                              Get in the queue. There's a shit load of blokes infronnoya ...

Comment

Evening all

well I have not been busy and important today,got up had brekie did some washing, went back to bed and slept for another couple of hours, feeling better now though.

now you guys have got me, onto this daily deals thing, between that and ebay, gumtree, trading post, mind you there is lots of bargains.

off to have some dinner, got one of the grandkiddies staying the weekend with us

Have a great evening all

Comment

Working...
                                X