Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinetoday;1161207 wrote: Glad to hear that Bridge. You deserve a FA day. Probably an FA year!
    Thanks m'dear !
    I saw a freeezer full of Ben and Jerry's today...Chunky Monkey and something about a fish ...... I thought about you deary with your spoon at the ready......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1161216 wrote: Yes
      when i went through the doors at work this morning
      :H:H:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Bridge, I still have 3 pints in my freezer, waiting to be eaten on the weekend!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1161216 wrote: Yes
          when i went through the doors at work this morning
          ....and with a flourish.....he appears..........:H:H:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1161219 wrote: Bridge, I still have 3 pints in my freezer, waiting to be eaten on the weekend!
            :H Do they sell it in pint measures ?:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

:H
              byebyebridgetjones;1161221 wrote: :H Do they sell it in pint measures ?:H
              :H

Comment

Sunny girl I am waiting to here the effects of that many days of juice with a congealed lump of dairy on top...just saying it might not be pretty but could well be an introduction to another side of life...

Comment

x-posted Reggie lovie, you ok? Time for a lights out and lie down?

Comment

Hate that...just having some myself last coupla days...flying straight isnt easy is it luv? That and work is piling up - all jokes aside it is a busy life. You do need to take time out for you or it gets you.

Comment

Reg, hope the headache goes soon.

HP, think the dairy has all gone from me.
                      Just trying to balance my blissful weekend eating. I spose.
                      Plus I have jeans from ebay I am still trying to maneuver into.

Comment

Reggie;1161230 wrote: seriously I have MASSIVE head ache..sorry feel shite!!!!
                        Go to bed, big boy..sometimes it's time to give it a rest
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reg, here's a good one before sleep...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03oRyDtPlqY&feature=related[/video]]‪Mazzy Star - I've Been Let Down(Full)‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

One more oldie but goodie.... and then sweet dreams
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybSSagVvoU&feature=related[/video]]‪Cocteau Twins - Cherry Coloured Funk‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

Always friend!

Comment

Regg Sweetheart, I hope your okay.
                                No apologies ever needed.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA5PXXiwKso&feature=related[/video]]‪Tracy Chapman - Broken‬‏ - YouTube
                                I don't know why even sad music makes me feel better

Comment

Working...
                                X