Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1162164 wrote: I'm happy to settle for GACK-knowledgement from Froglet.
    GACK! OK? - now piss off.

*** better add some idiotic little smiling thingy to indicate I'm joking and would never say anything caustic to my chrome-domed little Saffa mate and although I think he understands that, there are some others who may take me seriously and label me an uncaring harpy/doxy/harridan/witch/bitch ... whatevahhhh ***

Comment

stirly-girly;1162165 wrote: Me, too.
      Cheeses twice, people - give me a bit of time will ya? I'm trying to pull together an essay on my beautiful time in Athens and on Thassos and you want instant acknowledgement? I'm old. I don't type very fast. I need to change the ribbon. And my correcto-quill is blunt ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162167 wrote: Cheeses twice, people - give me a bit of time will ya? I'm trying to pull together an essay on my beautiful time in Athens and on Thassos and you want instant acknowledgement? I'm old. I don't type very fast. I need to change the ribbon. And my correcto-quill is blunt ...
        :H:H:H Still using one of these??

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1162174 wrote: :H:H:H Still using one of these??
          No. That model's #4. I'm still on Typad#1:upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162177 wrote: No. That model's #4. I'm still on Typad#1:upset:
            :H:H:H

thats hysterical laughter....have eaten half a bag of marshmallows....better than champagne....ok...and thanks all - I am breathing....

Comment

And...he looks roooly handsome....so proud...he better bloody behave himself...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162177 wrote: No. That model's #4. I'm still on Typad#1:upset:

So this isn't
                a picture of you? Cause that's what the little Saffa told me....

she says running for cover....

Comment

myhappyplace;1162181 wrote: ...he better bloody behave himself...
                  got condoms?

Comment

myhappyplace;1162181 wrote: And...he looks roooly handsome....so proud...he better bloody behave himself...
                    Don't they always look so good dressed in fancy clothes. I still remember the first time older son wore a suit jacket - it was his father's and was a little big on him but my did he look handsome. I teared up a little - he looked so grown up. Mind you he was only about 14 at the time but it was a big difference from the basketball jerseys and baseball caps that he usually wore...

You're gonna have a sugar high from those marshmallows Saucy...

Comment

stirly-girly;1162182 wrote: So this isn't a picture of you? Cause that's what the little Saffa told me....

That IS
                      me. I trusted that little shit ... that was supposed to be private. Drut.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162183 wrote: got condoms?
                        :H:H We've gone through that, too. The last question as they went out the door. And the answer was always a silent rolling of the eyes....:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162186 wrote: That IS me. I trusted that little shit ... that was supposed to be private. Drut.
                          Well you'll think twice next time before you send your personal photos to someone....

Oh and thanks for the new word - Drut - I like that.

Comment

stirly-girly;1162189 wrote: Well you'll think twice next time before you send your personal photos to someone....
                            We were consenting adults ... in an office ... sharing coffee. I trusted him. Espresso for me but he seemed to have an insatiable need for latte ...:upset:

OK guys - gotta eat. Maybe catch you slaters to see how Happy fared. This could be the first day of her grandmahood :h

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162192 wrote: We were consenting adults ... in an office ... sharing coffee. I trusted him. Espresso for me but he seemed to have an insatiable need for latte ...:upset:

OK guys - gotta eat. Maybe catch you slaters to see how Happy fared. This could be the first day of her grandmahood :h
                              :H:H

Laters Tawny. Enjoy your meal.

Now you'll have freaked Happy out for sure..

Comment

Orright ... it's nearly 9pm and I'm going hori. Could youse guys please put your mugs/cups/demitasses on, not in, the sink before you go to bed? Catch you all tomorrow. Lovvy huggy fuzzy stuff to yousall.

Comment

Working...
                                X