Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Reggie;1156704 wrote: Hello...
    Morning Reggie babes, how ya doing my friend?
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Apparently I am supposed to be doing squats to strengthen the ACL knee doody thingy. I hate squats...

Comment

myhappyplace;1156730 wrote: Your scaring me Saph...
        Good:h
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

myhappyplace;1156733 wrote: Apparently I am supposed to be doing squats to strengthen the ACL knee doody thingy. I hate squats...
          Kick the squats to the curb if you hate them Happs!!! Get a kids ball, about 6" diameter, sit with thighs parallel to floor, place ball between legs and squeeze tillo you cant squeeze no more. Sit on the edge of a chair, feet hip width apart, and rise up off the chair and back down, till your legs are tired. Easy peasey

Comment

OH lovely saph, I LOVE IT. Hp and I should come after fattening Wharf lunch!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1156725 wrote: Mornin' all you spurtle-suckin' doodyheads,

It's a bit early in the day to go wigglin' yer bean, aint it?

It's alright folks - I watched an episode of Lonesome Dove last night so today I shall talk like a cowboy.
              Morning froggie, its never too early in the day to be wigglin' yer bean, is it? Not that I would know a thing about that these days:upset:

Comment

sunshinetoday;1156738 wrote: OH lovely saph, I LOVE IT. Hp and I should come after fattening Wharf lunch!
                Right, you two are booked in for 2.00pm next Monday...bring your Medicare Card, Details of next of kin, copy of will, insurance etc. etc. :H

Comment

Saph you are a treasure...will give it a whirl.

Now where the hell has our cowboy/girl gone too?

Comment

Guitarista;1156548 wrote: My pleasure. Done. I'll have my PA set up your account.

Now i'm really orf to bed. Night.
                    Yeah and I want some copies too doody head:h

Comment

myhappyplace;1156743 wrote: Saph you are a treasure...will give it a whirl.

Now where the hell has our cowboy/girl gone too?
                      Err off haunting houses???????

Comment

Right, I am off into the day, before 'SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED" "LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION" 'MINISTER OF WAR" catches up with me and spurtles me into the next life. Luv yas allxxx

Comment

Seeya Saph ya bloody whirlwhind....Orf too undies catch yaz later

Comment

I am so bloody proud of my Undies as per above, walnuts or no.

But I haven't got time to elucidate further, as I am once again too B and I.

Tonight I am going to have a right good session in the draw though.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Okay, Called in sick, walked 5k. Off to shower and get blood work done.
                              See yous soon.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Sunny Tawn Hp Bridge Saph Mr G Kaza Reggie Rags Tips

Good to see your all doing well,
                                finally got a day to myself,

Missy did you see the show,forget what you call it with Stephen Fry, anyway he said kangarroo farts don't damage the ozone, me being me I googled it, and it seems to be true

Missy or any of yous dealing with a lot of stress ,I found this site for you. I know once I got my stress levels, balanced I was able to cope better.

The adrenal glands - central to a woman’s health

catch up yous all later !!

Comment

Working...
                                X