Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you are sleeping well Tips, and enjoying your visit with your Mum! I like the way that the Undies and the Army invade each others threads when the sleep fairy is AWOL.

(from the link that TF posted) "Multiple people from Melbourne have shown interest in the property," Mr Beattie said yesterday.

What do you think it takes to be a multiple person??

Happy, I think of you every time I eat a banana now!! NZ gets bananas from Ecquador, so we haven't been hit by the high prices like you have been. If I could I would ship over a bunch to you!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;1165783 wrote: :h Me too. Was that the one about a woman called Valerie? She get's a new job. French i think?

That's the one. Yes it was all about the employment crisis in France :H
      Have you folk ever noticed how stressful it is to type at high speed in chat when you're sleep deprived ? :H
      Anywho. Sleep in has been had, coffee will never be drunk late again never
      ...and it's time to get out there into this beautiful day and tend my curcubits ...... which makes me giggle after last night's movie ......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning Undies, Sundries et al
        Really good to see you Reggie, I was concerned, but I'm happy now that you're okay. Pity about the fishing Lovey, but just think of the fun relaxing time you had out on the water communing with nature and being at peace (which you have to be when you are on the water eh). I agree you never trust an old fisherman, they sure ain't gonna divulge their secrets for love nor money. But don't give up, I myself adore fishing, although I haven't been out with Mr K for a long time now. It is a beautiful and relaxing time - mind you when I catch a fish, Mr K has to do the rest and nine times out of ten, I request that the poor little thing gets put back in the water unharmed. When we went fishing, we would always take a bottle of wine, pate, oysters, cheese and other goodies. Beuwdiful, but to go out now, I would change only one thing and that of course would be the bottle of wine. Don't have room for Al anymore. So hang in there Reggie and just enjoy the relaxing side of it. Hiya Sunny, how are you feeling today and how is the puppy, hope you are both feeling better. Hiya Ms BBBJ, Miss B and KTAB, I hope you are all enjoying this fabulous Saturday. KTAB, I'm not sure about the lack of snow for over 30 years, I have never been back and I came out when I was young. But when we lived there, it snowed for Christmas every year and my sister and I would sit at the window and wait for it to start snowing. A couple of Christmases we went to bed so disappointed that it had not snowed, but in the morning we woke up to find the most magical wonderland of snow outside, they were such happy days. We all found it very hard to adjust to Christmas in Australia, being the opposite end of the scale weatherwise, but of course we grew used to it and love it. Hi Happy, Mr G, Raggsie, Lilly and everyone else to come, it is a marvelous day here, quite cool at the moment with not much humidity, but I think that will change as the morning wears on and it will be the usual 31 or 32 degrees again, which will be just perfect for sitting at the BUZZ Cafe for lunch right on the water and watching all the boats and fishes, you can look down and see them from where you sit. So to all my wonderful Undie friends, enjoy a fantastic Saturday and equally fantastic Sunday, be kind to yourselves and Love and Sunshine Always. Kaza xx
        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1165830 wrote: :hallo: Undies

I can't sleep. Strange bed and all. The Army seems to have gone AWOL. Mind if I lurk here for a while?
          What is going ON this weekend ?????
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1165879 wrote: What is going ON this weekend ?????
            Dunno! And what have you done with Sunny? she's normally checked in by now...

Comment

myhappyplace;1165892 wrote: Dunno! And what have you done with Sunny? she's normally checked in by now...
              The poor girl is probably still in bed. We were up chatting away our insomnia until ridiculous-o-clock last night.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165862 wrote: Happy, I think of you every time I eat a banana now!! NZ gets bananas from Ecquador, so we haven't been hit by the high prices like you have been. If I could I would ship over a bunch to you!!
                Awh! Thanks Missy :h

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1165898 wrote: The poor girl is probably still in bed. We were up chatting away our insomnia until ridiculous-o-clock last night.
                  Little owls I know, dont know how you do it...I was on the lounge by 6 and in bed by 8...kind of faded out...

Comment

myhappyplace;1165901 wrote: Little owls I know, dont know how you do it...I was on the lounge by 6 and in bed by 8...kind of faded out...
                    Out for dinner.....the others were on the piss, so for every wine of theirs I had a coffee....by 10.30 pm I was a jittering staring giggling mess...I'm sure they think I'm on drugs.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1165902 wrote: Out for dinner.....the others were on the piss, so for every wine of theirs I had a coffee....by 10.30 pm I was a jittering staring giggling mess...I'm sure they think I'm on drugs.
                      LOL! At least you werent on the piss...ok, orf to get a locust from work....

Comment

Morning and or Afternoon all of yous!
                        I did have a bit of a sleep in, and a morning cuddle with hubs.
                        Just relaxing on the lounge with our laptops and movies on this cloudy day. No plans.
                        Loving it actually. Lots coming up in the future weeks.
                        I am going to Sydney on Wednesday for a meeting but it will end up being about a 15 hour day, then home again Thursday.
                        It was lovely to have a late night Undie party chat. We should do it more often I reckon.
                        Kaza, enjoy your lunch lovely.
                        Hope all of you are relaxing and enjoying your Saturday.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi Undies
                          Just skipping through
                          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Hiya Katie! We throb our Canadian overies.

Undies - I've decided to buy you all a house (each). Now the first house - I couldn't quite decide who to give it to Reggie or Rags. I pondered long and hard and it had to go to Rags because I didn't think I should take Reggie away from his oldies and anyway, schooling might be a bit difficult for Regina. So, Raggsie, here it is. Should be no probs for you as Mr. Rags could set up a sort of floating fang farrier business. Enjoy.

18-20 Sturdee Lane, Lovett Bay, NSW 2105 - House for Sale #107476199 - realestate.com.au

I shall give away another house NEXT Saturday.

Comment

Wow Tawny you are so generous!! Did it take sometime to choose which house?

Comment

Absolutely! I want each of you to have an 'appropriate' house. Raggsy is a boaty sort of gal and already lives in NSW. Reggie is a boaty sort of bloke but I think he should stay in Vic. I may consider Tassie for Bridge but I'd have to clear that with Saffy first. You know how strict she is about "those fusking mainlanders".

Comment

Working...
                                X