Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

And I am a senior citizen now!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Miss Behaving;1167517 wrote: Mr G - good call, and I have complete faith in your ability to do what you need to do for yourself. Sing out if you need anything from us, as I know you will do. And take the time to indulge yourself in your music. You are a good bloke G. :l
      I second that!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hello Undies
        Back from my LLD, still feeling a bit ordinary, but it too shall pass. Happy, I'm so happy your little kitty has found you, it will get so much love and attention. Mr G, I'm so very sad for you, I know how you take on everyone's troubles and help them as much as is humanly possible, you have a beautiful caring soul. I feel for you my friend. I also feel for your fellow (client), how very sad for him that he could see no other way out, depression is a shocking thing - my husband suffers from it, has done for years (due to a disastrous marriage and life before he met me). It is an awful thing to live with. I also feel so very sad for his ex partner and 6 year old, I pray that they will be strong and get through this dreadful time. And you too, Mr G, I worry for you and hope you will be okay. You know we all love and care for you, stay strong, be kind to yourself. Love and Sunshine Kaz xx
        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

MrG

:l

That is all -

that's necessary.

Comment

Guitarista;1167506 wrote: All in a days work Bridgee. How are you spurtlehead? And did you lodge that thang to a commission was it?
            Certainly did Mr G. All done.....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Congrats Sunny!!

:goodjob:
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sunshinetoday;1167518 wrote: And I am a senior citizen now!
                Well then. When are you being fitted with dentures? Tawny has tried a few models i believe...........(should'a typed that last bit in white)

Thanks everyone for your responses. It's much appreciated, and very, very noice.

(I'll be fine thx Kaza )

Now. I declare normal transmission! :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Kaza. Cool signature line you have.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good night gentle undies :l

Spurtle heads, love and sunshine evangelists, senior citizens, kitten-adopters, and all our wonderful international guests ........ thank you all for bringing a smile to the face of at least one person on the planet today!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

G,

:l:l

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi my special Undies
                        Mr G, BBBJ, Tawny, Cinders, Ms B
                        Thanks Mr G, you take care now - g'night all you wonderful Undies. Tomorrow is another day and the first day of the rest of our lives. So on that note, take care, be kind to yourselves and Love and Sunshine Always. Bless. Kaza xx
                        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Cinders!! :l:l
                          So good to see you!! I hear you are well and happy??

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1167529 wrote: Good night gentle undies :l

Spurtle heads, love and sunshine evangelists, senior citizens, kitten-adopters, and all our wonderful international guests ........ thank you all for bringing a smile to the face of at least one person on the planet today!!!
                            Night Missy
                            Heading in as well.....working on Froglette` time now :H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1167526 wrote: When are you being fitted with dentures? Tawny has tried a few models i believe...........
                              Oh dear ... guess that little remark will cause me to go back a few posts and confiscate some of those corny :l things ... tooo bad, so sad ....

Comment

kaza;1167533 wrote: . Tomorrow is another day and the first day of the rest of our lives. So on that note, take care, be kind to yourselves and Love and Sunshine Always. Bless. Kaza xx
                                Exactly right love .....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X