Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning one and all to come this way. I did not see a thread started so I obliged. Have a wonderful Monday!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

P.S. This is the first month I have not been ill posting in last months thread!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Thank you Sunny, and good morning!! Am just reading back over all I missed on the weekend!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy! Morning Sunny! and morning all undies and sundries to come. Hows the first day of the month shaping up? We've got EKKA here in Brizzy this month, eldest's locusts semi-formal, and we will know where we stand on the land etc. So it will be a month of stuff happening...

Comment

... and hey, Undies ... only 30 more sleeps 'til

Ring-a-ding ding

The first day of Springgggggggg!!!!!

Comment

Morning Punters.

I cannot believe that you gratuitously did your ring a ding ding thing a month early.......

The Jones house is now buffed to a high shine, and today is seed propagation and seedling planting...in the absence of a job to go to.....snigger.......
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1156297 wrote: Morning Punters.

I cannot believe that you gratuitously did your ring a ding ding thing a month early.......

The Jones house is now buffed to a high shine, and today is seed propagation and seedling planting...in the absence of a job to go to.....snigger.......
              Ok Miss Bridgeypoo smugness...just dragged my assets up from the dungeon where I have been freezing my bits orf to have a cuppa hot tea and a catch up. Could you maybe sound a little less happy?

We've got a house....for free....except we have to pay to move it and clear the site...and of course, small thing, we have to get the land....

Comment

Good Morning
                Happy, Tawny, Bridge, Ms B, Sunny, Mr G, Sapphy, Ragsie, Reggie, Tips and Techie and anyone else I haven't mentioned. Happy August to you all. Happy good luck with the land, it will be fine I'm sure. Eldest Locust's semi-formal, how exciting is that? Well it's a beautiful day here in Darwin, birds are singing and the sky is blue - hubby is happily pottering around, dog is happily barking at her own shadow - all is good in the Territory. I am applying for a new job today - thought it was time, so will put in my application and see where it takes me. Have a wonderful day All. Love and Sunshine Kaza x
                Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Morning all,

Wishing everyone a happy and positive month.

Sun is a'shinin' 'ere. Very noice.

Off to propogate and plant seeds in all sorts of way's.

Kaza, best wishes with the job seeking. You too Bridge.

L8tr whacky asses, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1156307 wrote:

We've got a house....for free....
                    WHAT???????

Can you raise the excitement a little? Surely that has to be a 9 on the Squealometer?!!

Comment

Well it is sort of. Its a lovely house too. Mellow Yellow. 3 beds and a little study for moi. Two little locusts will share until further notice, bedrooms big. Huge kitchen 5 years old. Decent size lounge. Beautiful timber hardwood darkish floors. Nice bathroom seperate loo. Nice wide chamferboards. Didnt know if we could do it in a single shift but house movers say yes. So we are not going with Kumar, would have had to put in another floor under his to make it bigger and the costs of buying combined with that blew the budget out. Done my spreadsheet. Reckon we can get it on ready to go for around 60k. That includes a safety net for blow outs etc.

Did I mention I am squealing now???

Comment

Thanks Mr G, all sounds good with you too. Good luck with the propogating and seed planting! Happy a house for free - wow that's fantastic and yep Tawny I reckon it's a 9 on the Squealometer!! Well done Happy. Kaz x
                        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Happy I love the sound of that house. I adore timber hardwood floors, it sounds fantastic. H'mm I think all Undies are squealing now I know I am. Kaz x

Comment

Happy August folks!!!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Afternoon wonderful fruit bats. Just crawled in the door, arms and legs intact, only just!!! Work was a battlefield but I survived. FFS there are times when my fabulous, unflappable and non-judgemental personage gets a good old shake-up and I turn into a bloody monster!! AAARRRGGGHHHH......get me outta here!! Seriously though my wonderful friends, I have had the week from heeelllll. Must be something to do with the alignment of the planets .........folks are going bloody mental........behaving like beasts and pissing moi off so much. Anyhoo its great to be safely back home, in revival mode for the next few days Got heaps of reading back to do...catchas laters xxxxxxx
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                              X