Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Happy, that house sounds terrific!!

Sapph, sorry you had a crap week! However, I have great faith in your bounce-backability. You have almost as much boing in your tail as Tip!

Lots of seeding and propagating going on I see! Cant wait for September!! Daylight savings starts in 5 weeks time too!! And I'm off on holiday for a week in six weeks - I tell you I'm really hanging out for it!!

I haven't been very happy with myself on the wine front over the last wee while (work-pressure induced), so I have been planning for a bit to have an AF August. Coincidentally one of the people who was involved in the support group that I had been going to (but which fell apart as only three of us had been going) rang me on Friday to say he wanted to have another go at getting numbers up, so I'm heading off to that this evening. Plus there was an article in the paper on the weekend about "Hello Sunday Morning" which is just being launched in NZ this month. So I've signed up for that as well. Its getting the first 24 hours under my belt that I find hard, and Mr B is away tonight, so after support group I'm heading off straight home for bed and a bath (not in that order!)
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello Dear Undies
      I'm back, just taking a break from my job application - whew - I hate doing them - when you work for the Gubberment, they are so long, drawn out and tedious, oh well never mind - tee hee, you don't get anywhere if you don't put in the hard yakka eh?? Sapph, you poor thing, sorry about your week from hell, just take some time out, kick back and relax to restore your beautiful energy and as always you will emerge even more beautiful and relaxed and ready to take on anything. Miss B, hello, don't feel bad, I know things get on top of all of us and we end up being unhappy, you are a wonderful person and yes, you will get where you want to be I have absolute faith in you. Don't think about the first 24 hours, take little wee baby steps, think about the next five minutes and then tye next ten, then fifteen and so on and you will achieve where you want to be. Take it one step at a time and you will be happily surprised, I love the sound of the bath and then bed. I don't have a bath and Mr K and I - quite often go, "Oh if only we had a bath". He he, we have been known to book into a nice hotel, just to have a luxuorious bath (but only once in a blue moon mind you - very decadent I know). But it's always fantastic. Hi Tawny, how is your mate's wife going? Still well I hope, thinking of you and sending good thoughts. Hi Techie. Well back to the jolly boring application, Love and Sunshine All Kaza x
      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hellllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo Undies and fellow Internationalists.

May August bring good things
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Squeal.........flap hands about......love to see some photos Saucy girl.....and for FREE....that is astonishing.......

Trully beautiful day here, lots of lovely jobs done.
          Good work on the career mobility Kaza....
          And thanks for starting us off this morning Sunny. It's good to look efficient for our oversees market.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

......AND I got a Tim Winton book for FIVE big ones......so much to be happy about....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya all, Orf to soccer game. Have not exercised in a week. Should be a laugh. See yous in a bit. HP what WONDERFUL news about the house. Must be a good day. My parents booked their flights to come over March 4th. I am more excited about it than Christmas, and I LOVE Christmas.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening all,

(Thanks for starting us off Sunny)

Tim Winton is also involved in coast care projects in W.A. One of them involves protecting our sharks.

'Don't be a dick, give flake the flick' or somesuch org.

Hi Missy. Re 'work pressure induced'. You know we handle work related stress loads better without booze in our system, as alcohol is a huge stress inducer, along with inducing anxiety, depression, and general negativity as we greet the next day hungover, lethargic, redfaced, maybe sweaty, and not our selves, or anywhere near our best. Usually means for me, another day of sub standard quality, as i spend half or most of it recovering as the mental battle of 'what am i bloody doing' begins yet again ad nausuem. The G-bloke who was hungover with alcohol still swishing about my system even when 'sober' is absolutely no comparison in quality, to the man now sober. Alcohol deadens our senses, which we can mistake for being truly relaxed. Hope your group goes well tonight, and sounds like you're going for some AF time? Bravo!

Hey Saucy. Are house transporters moving house in 2 or more section's, (then re-assembling on site) or in the one hit? Just curious. Cool it's free.

Have a marvellous evening everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sunshinetoday;1156432 wrote: Hiya all, Orf to soccer game. Have not exercised in a week. Should be a laugh. See yous in a bit. HP what WONDERFUL news about the house. Must be a good day. My parents booked their flights to come over March 4th. I am more excited about it than Christmas, and I LOVE Christmas.
                  Have a great game Sunny. Break a leg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

One hit Mr G. If they can get it down the street its currently in and we will know that this week when they get out to check out the scenery and quote. This one isnt a flood victim, which somehow makes me happier. It has beautiful windows too....

Comment

...bloody space cadet ...

Comment

Yeees - I knoooow...

Comment

fusking forgot to put the walnuts in the walnut bread ... DOH!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1156463 wrote: fusking forgot to put the walnuts in the walnut bread ... DOH!
                            Look at the bright side. You're still able to bake at yor age
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Happy August Undies,
                              Happy, that is wonderful news about the house. Any photos?

Kazz, I understand compleytely writing applications and addressing all the bloody selection criteria, nominating referees etc etc. Glad I'm out of it.

Delicious Mag. I suppose I'll have to. One day.

BIG house clean up tomorrow. I've been so slack over winter. And had my head stuck in Lee Child books since I discovered them about 3 weeks ago. Bloody page turners. 4 am jobbies.
                              Sunshine, I haven't been exercising either. And it is showing. How about you Missy and Bridge? Want to take up where we left off?

My was rushed to hospital Friday. She is sort of OK but I may go up there when she comes out. Make her something out of Goumet tracveller or Delicious!

Techie! How is the move progressing?

Sapphy, sit down put yer legs up and de stress.

Mr G. How is the cd going?
                              OK I'm out of here till tomorrow.

Comment

Be careful George, just in case....

Poor Kate!

Hello Tippyroo, we are in Masterchef mode, it is not a forgetful Froglet it is a dim Danni - who we want to see eliminated...

Comment

Working...
                                X