Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

I want a cd Mr G. The itunes version!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1156525 wrote: I want a cd Mr G. The itunes version!
      My pleasure. Done. I'll have my PA set up your account.

Now i'm really orf to bed. Night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks everyone for your support and good thoughts!

Some good news this morning - email from my man in Otago saying my spurtle is on its way in the post!!!

Sunny - good on you for dealing with your team mate like that. I want to be like you when I grow up :H

Mr G, you are very sweet! I do get very stressed by the work stuff, but it has been a matter of extenuating circumstances most of the time. We started this business in 2007, my brother promptly got sick with cancer, my mother started to go down hill fast, and the recession hit. So it was pretty tough there for a while! Things have been much better over the last year, but we just had a bad time over the last two months, with lots of deadlines hitting at the same time. And we didn't want to take any more staff on just at the moment as we expect it to be very quiet over the next couple of months with the election coming up, the Rugby World cup and summer!

However, you will be pleased to know that the quid pro quo is that from the end of this lot of reports (which I should complete this week or next) I'm only going to work 30 hours a week and get back into my triathlon training!!

And to see me through my sleeplessness last nigh, I listened to Stephen Fry who has a beautifully relaxing voice. Dont feel too bad today considering and its a beautiful day!!!

Hope all to come have a lovely day!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all Doodyheads, the biggest of which is undoubtably ME.

Missy, i detect a positivity in your morning address that is just beeeeeewdiful. You know you are on the path of truth. Not too much coffee/caffeine next couple of days if you happen to be a mad coffee/coke drinker! Great to hear you appear to have worklife balance in your immediate sight's.

Orf to save Universe. Wake up doodyheads!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1156479 wrote: You know ... I'll be soooooooooooo glad when this is over. Can't believe I let myself get sucked in every time ... so tragic.
            Neither can I, just quietly your emminence:H
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

MOrning all,for me,
              Good for you Missy. You do sound more positive this morning!
              MOrning Reggie and mr. G, and all to come.
              I could not sleep last night. SO I Might pull a sickie as it is only a 5 hour day for me and I feel a sore throat lingering. That said bout to log into work and do some orders first though.
              I hope you all had a better sleep than Missy and I.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

HIyas Saph, if you lived near me I would replace my trainer with you!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1156471 wrote: We're still watching the fecking 1st season of MC Oz :upset::upset::upset:
                  Yeah Tippsaroo, I share your pain:upset:
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Sunshine babes, I do online training ya know.......free of course to my MWO family

Comment

ooohhhh, how does that work. I need to be physically tortured to get back in shape.

Comment

Morning all undies and sundries. Very busy for this time of the day. Just hello all. Hugs to you Missy I could have typed every word you said. The meditation thing seems to work for me though I've gone off the rails since FIL disturbed my status quo. Attempting to get back into it this week.

Sunny maybe we both need Saphy to online train us....I need something, I cant wear the arse lifting jeans to bed...

Comment

Morning Missy, sending you good strong vibes for AF August.....if you can swim like a fish, peddle like a devil, gym like a (what rhymns with that?)....YOU CAN defo piss off the piss!!! Sorry for crassness so early in the day. Draw on that strength that gives you the mental staying power to get through one of your tri-athlons and you can do anything that you decide to do. With you all the way Missy.

Comment

Mornin' all you spurtle-suckin' doodyheads,

It's a bit early in the day to go wigglin' yer bean, aint it?

It's alright folks - I watched an episode of Lonesome Dove last night so today I shall talk like a cowboy.

Comment

myhappyplace;1156720 wrote: Morning all undies and sundries. Very busy for this time of the day. Just hello all. Hugs to you Missy I could have typed every word you said. The meditation thing seems to work for me though I've gone off the rails since FIL disturbed my status quo. Attempting to get back into it this week.

Sunny maybe we both need Saphy to online train us....I need something, I cant wear the arse lifting jeans to bed...
                              PMSL Happs, just hop on a plane with Sun, to the furthest place south, camp at my place for a week and you wont need arse lifting jeans again ever!!! In fact you wont have an arse left for that matter....arse kicking is my forte......I have given my own the biggest kick over the last year and am now unrecognisable....in terms of kicking the grog to the kerb, smacking myself around and remoulding my previously self-centred, introspective idiotic brain. Sorry for the digress girls, just having an inspired moment of clarity

Comment

You're scaring me Saph...:H

Comment

Working...
                                X