• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

[quote]tawnyfrog;1156486 wrote:
    Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
    Have you succumbed to The Renovators?

No. No. and No. Just saw about 10 minutes of same and threw up a little in my mouth. Even held my own hair.

So we need to see lovely women with generous cleabage attempting to saw a tiny bit of 2x2? I don't think so. GACK!!

Nighters all Undies and Happy Birthday to all the beautiful thoroughbreds.
    did someone say cleavage?

hehe, hi guys!
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Hi Sunny, hope all goes well with the blood work, and take it easy !!!

Comment

Hi Asp, how are you doing, settled into your new home !!!

Comment

TF, What do you know about this spiderweb character. Is sending me PM asking whether I am single and can I call the USA. Perhaps spam I think.

Hiya Lily, enjoy your day!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sorted, not spammer just perhaps lonely? PMed him back.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1156795 wrote: TF, What do you know about this spiderweb character. Is sending me PM asking whether I am single and can I call the USA.
              You're right - not spam but should not be asking you those sorts of questions. Tread carefully.

Comment

Agreed. Messaged saying we are here for same reason. This is a support forum of friends. Wished him luck in his journey.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1156800 wrote: You're right - not spam but should not be asking you those sorts of questions. Tread carefully.
                  Wise Froglet

You ok Sunnygirl?

Comment

Just back from restaurant with the diet killer of the week. Coffee and chocolate festival on the weekend and have a 40 slice chocolate butter cake my boss gave me for the locusts.....oh dear, the jeans cannot save me I fear....I think all the porridge I have been eating has gone straight to my wobbly bits....back to walking every day now the knee is better.

Hello Aspy! and good article Lilly...

Comment

HP chocolate butter cake, mmm that would be dangerous in my house !!!!

Sunny wise reply you gave to the non spammer !!! and that is so exciting for you, your parents coming to see you.

Tawn hope you don't mind me asking, but how is your friend doing !!!

I know I should be doing other things today, but I've just had a relaxing time doing a bit of sewing.

Comment

Sewing is great Lily.
                        I am doing well. Had a nap and blood work finished.
                        HP, what a Dlish cake. YUM.
                        Lily, so are you going to dine with HP and I at Bretts Wharf in the near future?

Comment

Afternoon Underpants, thinking of you all.
                          mwauh mwuah.

Comment

Hello Angelcakes!

Comment

[quote]tawnyfrog;1156486 wrote:
                              Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                              So we need to see lovely women with generous cleabage attempting to saw a tiny bit of 2x2? I don't think so. GACK!!

Hah! They ought to see me with a chain saw.
                              And a CASE front end loader. This is a bit smaller than the one I drove with NPWS. Gawd I miss it.
                              Get Farming: Features New front end loaders include exclusive design features

Comment

Guitarista;1156516 wrote: Missy,

Tell me to bugger off, but i worry about you and the stress your work appears to give you. You've expressed your frustrations and stresses with work and deadlines before. There is good stress too, but your work related stress does not sound healthy. With the greatest respect, and i hope you know i say this with respect and love.........Now, you're smart, so can't you turn your work on it's bloody head and design things so the stress is good stress, if at all? Even if it means less hours? Anyway, i know i'm sticking my fat nose into your business, which is none of mine. Hope you've got some relaxing herbal tea's to calm the nervous system for the next couple of days...Alcohol really messes with our quality of sleep bigtime. Yes, i know you know all of this..... :h

Night all.
                                Mr G.

I wholeheartedly agree with your concerns about Missy. But in to-day's world we don't have as much job availability as we used to., so we no longer have the luxury of being able to pick and choose. You aren't sticking your nose in at all. Missy will appreciate that you care and are concerned. As am I.
                                And what about our dear Bridge? She's copping it work wise too.

Comment

Working...
                                X