Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppository applicators & knickerless massage businesses, just another average day here in the Undies world I see, carry on.....
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Reggie;1156911 wrote: A New Model of the Marks and Spencer Electronic Spurtle.
      Nasal rubbish /hair remover

Gotta run making dinner ..zipppppppppp
      Close.. oh so close.

Here's another clue for after dinner....

Comment

OK got to go cook steak and brussel sprouts for dinner. See you in a bit

Comment

Hi & bye Rags, Love this story folks

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

a bloody steam mop...FFS
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1156904 wrote: G'day Sapph.

Secret massage table business eh ?
              Sca-ry.....:H
              Yep Bridge, and some of the stories are sca-ry I can tell ya, One lovely old dear, dripping with all things gold and painted bits, asked me very politely If I would consider being her 'toy girl".........ya get some lonely souls in that business
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

KTAB;1156910 wrote: Suppository applicators & knickerless massage businesses, just another average day here in the Undies world I see, carry on.....
                yeah but they were draped in towels KTAB, settle down, no naughty bits on display:H

Comment

sapphire1;1156744 wrote: Yeah and I want some copies too doody head:h
                  Reserved copies for you Saph you beeeeaudiful beautiful.

Rags;1156888 wrote:
                  OK I'll pre order 4 please. Do I get a discount?
                  1.Done Rags. 2.Yes.

G'day Grinder! :h

Good to see you Aspy!

Why don't folks/stalkers/drunks/wiseguy's/anyone(!) pm me? Geez.......

Spiderweb. Are you from a meds thread? Either way, P.M me will you? It can get lonely here.....:welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

K, ready for MC. Bring it.
                    Mr. G, I will PM you my letter to santa.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hello Beautiful Undies
                      Just dropping in to say Hi to all. How was everyone's day? Fantastic I hope. KTAB love the Wallabies story. Hello Happy, Saph, Mr G, Tawny, Sunny, Techie, Tips, BBJ. Ms B, Lilly, Reggie, Raggsie and all our other beautiful Undies, including any I have forgotten to mention - I always think afterwards whoops, and remember someone I didn't mentioned by name, but know I love ya all , have a fantastic night Everyone, you are always all in my thoughts. Well I put in my application today for a new job, whew, will see what happens eh? Have a fabulous Wednesday. Be kind to yourselves and Love and Sunshine Always Kaza x
                      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Rags;1156890 wrote: Take a look at that. Dunno where Toombul is though.

Webshop is Cash Converters Online Shop
                        Ta Rags will check...

Comment

Good luck with the app Kaz!

Comment

Did anyone see the amount of BANANAS in front of Dani - I have banana envy. $14 a kg at the mo

Comment

Cheeses twice, please make it Alana and Kate final 2....

Comment

MIcheal is not so bad!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X