Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Morning Sunny, Missy, and all rooter's,

Enjoy your walkage Missy. Spring is a'comin'! Though grey and dreary here, or so it seems, because, just above them grey sky's are....................

Have a great day everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Ya'll! I like to read and pop in on you Undies often, as you all seem to have the same bent sense of humor as me. It's a blessing and a curse here in the bible belt! :H Lovely to see you all. Hot as blazes here, but this should be the last really, really, awful, horrible, terribly hot month, then beautiful fall. Take care, loves!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Monring Rubes!

Yep, our senses of humour are uncannily alike.

Great to see you!

I'm off into the day. L8tr, Yo fruity!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning undies. Have pressed the opt out button today. Have one locust home - the one with the cracked rib with flu germs which he has shared with me and I've got him on pneumonia watch and just think that maybe I need to take peoples advice and give myself space from a shitload of pressure.

That is all.

Comment

myhappyplace;1157694 wrote: Morning undies. Have pressed the opt out button today. Have one locust home - the one with the cracked rib with flu germs which he has shared with me and I've got him on pneumonia watch and just think that maybe I need to take peoples advice and give myself space from a shitload of pressure.

That is all.
            Don't do anything that you don't have to ....it will ALL be there waiting.

Better still if you can both go to bed....quickest way to heal almost anything is sleep.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1157709 wrote: Don't do anything that you don't have to ....it will ALL be there waiting.

Better still if you can both go to bed....quickest way to heal almost anything is sleep.
              AMEN! Be well Haps...hello Undies..can't remember if I've wished you all well for another month--so now I have.. xo
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

KAZ: Hi, I got my steam mop from Joyce Mayne on Monday. Wasn’t the cheapest at about $240. It is called a Monster!! Tried it out about an hour ago. Works well. I now understand Reggie’s steam mop meditations!

SUNSHINE. Yes, he is, and he was (and still is) so good I married him!

MATER CHEF: While all you were watching that, I was watching a brilliant show on SBS 1 : Tropic of Capricorn.

Comment

I can see I'm going to have to rip the carpet out of my house and get polished floors just so that I experience the joys of steam moppage!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I like checking in on you guys, too, just like Rubywillow does. We Southerners in the USA have wild streaks in us, just like you folks apparently do, so I guess we're kindred spirits.

Anyway, I like your smartass talk and your sense of humor; reminds me of my real self. I also like learning your expressions, lingo, etc. Sometimes, though, I have no clue as to what you're talking about!

With that being said,

Tucks! (or is it tuckers? Damn, I forget.)
                    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Juja;1157766 wrote: I like checking in on you guys, too, just like Rubywillow does. We Southerners in the USA have wild streaks in us, just like you folks apparently do, so I guess we're kindred spirits.

Anyway, I like your smartass talk and your sense of humor; reminds me of my real self. I also like learning your expressions, lingo, etc. Sometimes, though, I have no clue as to what you're talking about!

With that being said,

Tucks! (or is it tuckers? Damn, I forget.)
                      It's tuckage but the wrong time of day for the wonder undies. You are lovely too:welcome:
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

If you dont do tuckage, how do you keep your sheets on the bed????? :H:H:H
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1157761 wrote: I can see I'm going to have to rip the carpet out of my house and get polished floors just so that I experience the joys of steam moppage!
                          Sounds like a plan Missy.

Where is everyone? Opting out has been good for me. I think I think too much...no shit Sherlock....and its been nice not to think today. Well not too much anyway...locust improving too. Had BLAT rolls for lunch, very tasty.

Hi RC and Juja!

Comment

Arvo all and Hiya Ruby, RC and Juja - it's always nice when our iternational guests appear.

Undies - I have to tell you - I'm in full throb with the spurtles! Brings stirring to a whole new level. As for steam moppage - I guess I must have bought an inferior Shark because I'm nowhere near as excited as this current lot of stoppers are. And I had to buy a pile of additional pads because the two supplied were nowhere near enough. Perhaps I just have a filthier house than most people.

Happy - good job on not thinking too much. Sometimes you just have to make appointments for your thoughts. "Sorry, can't see you until next week". Or "I can give you five minutes tomorrow at 10am".

We had the hottest August night on record last night and some fool kept playing Hot August Night on the radio all morning. Now it's turned into an earworm and it's doing my heid in.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1157793 wrote: If you dont do tuckage, how do you keep your sheets on the bed????? :H:H:H
                              Maybe they use doonas and no topsheet?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1157827 wrote: Arvo all and Hiya Ruby, RC and Juja - it's always nice when our iternational guests appear.

Undies - I have to tell you - I'm in full throb with the spurtles! Brings stirring to a whole new level.

I've ordered a supply of spurtles for Chrissy presents. And to send one over to the scot on Florida
                                As for steam moppage - I guess I must have bought an inferior Shark because I'm nowhere near as excited as this current lot of stoppers are. And I had to buy a pile of additional pads because the two supplied were nowhere near enough. Perhaps I just have a filthier house than most people.
                                I'm getting Steve at Joycies to see if he can order more pads for me. I think he thought I was very 1 houseproud and 2 pedantic. 1 I'm not and 2 I am in some things. [Happy - good job on not thinking too much. Sometimes you just have to make appointments for your thoughts. "Sorry, can't see you until next week". Or I can give you five minutes tomorrow at 10am.

We had the hottest August night on record last night and some fool kept playing Hot August Night on the radio all morning. Now it's turned into an earworm and it's doing my heid in.

I remember buying that LP at Grace Bros at Broadway.
                                It's about 21 here at the moment.

OK Off to do my photoshop homework.

Comment

Working...
                                X