Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juja;1157766 wrote: I like checking in on you guys, too, just like Rubywillow does. We Southerners in the USA have wild streaks in us, just like you folks apparently do, so I guess we're kindred spirits.

Anyway, I like your smartass talk and your sense of humor; reminds me of my real self. I also like learning your expressions, lingo, etc. Sometimes, though, I have no clue as to what you're talking about!

With that being said,

Tucks! (or is it tuckers? Damn, I forget.)
    Hello there JUJA. Can I call you jujube? Some of us have quite clever bottoms, but alas, I'm not one of them. My claim to fame is I started the Undies spurtle craze!! Sometimes we don't have a clue what we're talking about either. :H

Comment

I have to say that having spent years not using a top sheet, I have been reconverted to them this winter as they seem to stop duvet movement when Mr B turns over in the middle of the night. (Of course I'm such a good sleeper that I never turn over myself!! :H)

Tawny, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my spurtle. I had an email from the guy 2 days ago saying he had sent it (as in: "the spurtle is in the mail") but it still hadn't arrived today. I shall spend the weekend stirring :H.

I love the idea of making appointments for my thoughts. Must make appointments for some good ones too.

I think they cancelled the planned Neil Diamond concert here cos not enough people bought tickets :H:H

I am feeling a bit light headed at the moment - have just sent away a humungous report which is the culmination of two years work. It is still in draft form and no doubt lots more work will need to be done polishing it, but it is a big relief to have it on someone else's desk for a change! Next week I hope to start my 30 hour weeks for a wee bit, and tomorrow I am booking a massage, a hair cut and a bike service!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Rags;1157836 wrote: Sometimes we don't have a clue what we're talking about either. :H
        Only sometimes??

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Throb the appointments with thoughts...also might need to remember not to take on board other peoples shit when I have enough of my own happening.

Good job on the report Missy...onward to your 30 hour week and the next triathlon!

Comment

And der Raggsey, just realised how you got your teeth done for nothing. Here was me accusing Mr Happy of not trying to get a freebie...

Comment

Good Afternoon Lingerie.

Could you all please locate your copies of Delicious for August and turn to page 58, chicken and barley salad with avocado and grapefruit.

This will be my dinner.

Now turn to page 71 Cheese fondue with bread sticks.

This is what I want to be my dinner but is approx 60,000 kilojoules per bite.

What page are you all having tonight ?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1157843 wrote: Here was me accusing Mr Happy of not trying to get a freebie...
                The accusation should stand. Did he or did he not in fact offer to sleep with the dentist?

Comment

Going for a walk down the road to buy as I missed the deadline for subscribing....and Mr Happs is making mini quiches and fried rice....think I will have it with salad. Short people can't eat like there's not tomorrow and get away with it....the chocolate cake has disappeared...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1157846 wrote: The accusation should stand. Did he or did he not in fact offer to sleep with the dentist?
                    No the mongrel didnt! Muttered something about compromising his virtue....could have used the old piece of meat line....

Comment

Goody! Delicious talk.

Bridge - have made Goulash Soup p.82 and next in line will be the new roast chicken on p74.

I don't do calories.

Comment

Yes but your tall arent you? What were the other Bill Grainger recipes? Wasnt there a pasta? Betta gulp this hot green tea down and get my self to the shop if we're doing magazine talk.

Comment

Oh bloody YUM !

I might make Goulash instead for tonight.....I can de-calorise that recipe easily....God bless you Frog.....
                          Now check out the turmeric potatoes on Pg 81.....yum yum bloody yum......
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Shut up you lot! I have Delicious envy...

Comment

Did you know Bill Graingers mum was a vego and his dad was a butcher...mrs google...

Comment

I'm just off to the new mexican restaurant up the street that got rave reviews by the Sunday paper reviewers as the first "proper" Mexican restaurant in Wellington (as opposed to Tex-Mex and other pretenders.) This is my reward for having finally got that report out the way!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X