Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeez Sapphy - you gotta catch up. We're in a frenzy here today ... all over the shop like a mad woman's breakfast ...

Comment

Hi Sapphy!
      I don't mind Matt. He must have the world's last strategic supply of cravats.

Comment

good evening rooters and non,

just had the most slovenly day ever. too lazy to even get dressed. Lucy is majorly pissed off due to her non-walkies!!!! woke up feeling wrung out and hideous, so decided early to stay in bed. graduated to the couch at 1ish and stayed there reading 6 books at a time until now. off to the salt mines in the morning, so dont feel too guilty about lazing around.

I must add that it feels soooo much better making a conscious decision to sloth, rather that having to as a result of major binge/hangover/mortificated doona huggage et al. Fusk, I just dont know how I had the stomach for that life. Come to to think of it, I didnt have the stomach for it at all, as contents of such were invariably in the loo...and then said guts in a horrid knot of anxiety afterwards. Grateful today as always for finding this site, you wonderful caring people and MWO. Hugs and kisses all round. xxxxxxx
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

You guys are a hoot and a hollar

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1157929 wrote: Geeez Sapphy - you gotta catch up. We're in a frenzy here today ... all over the shop like a mad woman's breakfast ...
            Ohh yeah, he is that dude that wears the cravaets (sic)..what show is he on again?
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Awe lovely post saph

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Have to go my photoshop guy just arrived. See you all tomorrow.

Have a beaut evening, Take care all of you. Hugs to you all.

Comment

Is Sapphy taking the piss with that who is Matt post?

Comment

Oh lord.
                    The dog just did the biggest spew in the study.......gag..........

I friend of mine does Matt Preston imitations with his chins all wobbling around under there, lips pursed. Cracks me up.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1157931 wrote: Hi Sapphy!
                      I don't mind Matt. He must have the world's last strategic supply of cravats.
                      What happened to our www. ban.masterchef.org.boring.au Raggsy, looks like you have gone over to the dark side!!!!!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1157941 wrote: Awe lovely post saph
                        Thanks Sun, i like to reflect on the odd occasion about my new life. I tell you, if I can do it....anyone can:h:l

Comment

Rags;1157943 wrote: Is Sapphy taking the piss with that who is Matt post?
                          Yep, na. yep na, yep na....not sure Raggsy

Comment

... heard on the radio ... somebody suggested that Channel 10 should take their two most successful programs and create a third named "Mastervators". Reckon it'd work?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1157944 wrote: Oh lord.
                              The dog just did the biggest spew in the study.......gag..........

I friend of mine does Matt Preston imitations with his chins all wobbling around under there, lips pursed. Cracks me up.
                              Dog spew, YUCKY.......nothin worse...well yes there is in fact something worse than that...when the other dog eats it up:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;1157950 wrote: ... heard on the radio ... somebody suggested that Channel 10 should take their two most successful programs and create a third named "Mastervators". Reckon it'd work?
                                Yeah it sure would, cause thats what those dudes do on those shows imho

Comment

Working...
                                X